The Daily Grind 8/31/2015

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Good Morning!

Hard to believe its the last day of August...the summer is practically GONE! Hope everyone had a good weekend. Ours was rainy and stormy but the sun is peeking through this morning :)

Today:
Morning chores
Water indoor plants
Vacuum
Empty trash cans
Aquasize class
Scrap
Falafel Sandwiches and salad for dinner

Enjoy your day!
Becky

Good Morning!

P & PD to all.

Glad the sun is peeking out and that Erika only sent some storms and rain your way instead of chaos.

Today's agenda:

DS14 up for school/football
DH to take DS14 to school
DH to work from home
order some missing photos
make notes on colors so I can finish the last few pages of DD's college book bringing it current
once over house
town for 2 new albums (PJ's college album is too stuffed to add more too and we are only in August of his senior year)
work on DS19's college book (boys really don't take a lot of photos..what's with that!)
pick up DS14 from football
dinner
homework duty

I hope everyone has a great day!!

Good Morning!

Nancy- enjoy the work on scrapping!
Becky- glad we didn't get much other than some rain and a bit of wind.
I didn't end up doing much this weekend so I have a lot of work to do this week to get the house ready for girls
We have 1 banana tree that split in the storm but the bunch of bananas on it are grown just need to ripen so we need to get those off and hung outside. @ banana trees are bent over but not split- they also have bunches growing on them so we need to watch them

Today:
sell car- need to get the paperwork done and then go over to tax collector to change over stuff
laundry
clean kitchen- counters, dishes, floor, recyclables
clean main room- clear tables, organize books, bedding on beds, find place for water, clean desk area
clean bathrooms
work on scrapping time with girls
dinner- leftovers

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter