~The Daily Grind~ 8/3/09

Holly, did they credit you for all the charges? I'm not surprised it happened, but it ticks me off, you know?

You wanna hear tick me off? I got four statments from my bank. Each one was a seprate charge (under 2 dollars) that was overdrawn. they charged me 31 dollars each time. So my $5 over cost me 130 !!!!!

D'oh, I missed Deb! Glad to hear you had a good time, what'd you get?

Christy, can't wait to hear about the shaving cream.

BAMB, is that Lisa's crop this weekend?

Well, I got a lot of page kits...didn't do them all. They want you to crop the kits to some strange sizes...nope, I'm not cutting the paper till I know what is going on that layout...

Anyway, I had a great time with friends, and learned some new things...

Okay so heres the shaving cream thingy. One word of warning MESSY but loads of fun

I used babasol since it's cheap has to be a foam one. take a heavy duty paper plate, i think the foam ones might have worked better cover in shaving cream abt 2-3 inches thick take stamp pad re inkers (stampin up is what we used) I only had the paper that comes in the top loading refils with me cause it was for the kids take and add like a drop or two in a few different spots of a few different colors then mix them togethers kind of swirl it rub the paper across it then use a squegee to cover the entire paper and let dry.
The lighter paper kind of curled up a little on the edges but looked great. As for acid and lingin free well I have KNOW idea, guess you'd have to test the shaving cream since it was for the kids to play with we didn't care.

I'm crashing shortly as I have an extra kid tonight that I will have to deal with tomorrow.

Lisa, I hope you find the album! Have you got some new goodies to show us from your weekend?

Just signed on to pay a credit card and found a charge that we didn't make. Son of a Monkey Butt! I've filed a dispute and they have changed the number on the account, but I'm peeved. This is the *second* time this card has been hacked. I didn't buy anything from Walmart.com! :scared1:

Album has been found, fortunately not thrown out in the recycle as I was worried about. The album is now put away where it belongs. I made it for my DN, it is going to be a Christmas present. I know because it is digital, I could have easily ordered another, but I created this one specifically for her, not a replacement.

Oh my goodness, the new CM products are awesome. I went through the catalog tagging everything I want. Fortunately I get products at discount, this is going to be a hefty order. The new rotary trimmer is AWESOME, the Storybook upgrade is bringing wonderful new features. I can upload my digital layouts to my facebook account in a micro second. CM is also introducting a purdy new storage line. I will be bringing two pieces to WDW!!

How horrible someone hacked your credit card. I bet that is happening more and more these days with the bad economy.

Unfortunately, I already have plans to be out of the house the following Saturday. My hubby loves me, but that's too much. I'll put it on the calendar for September though!

the same thing happened to me, except it was QVC! and they charged a flippin' boat load of stuff. so i never again bought from QVC.

maybe i'll feel like going in September. depends on what's going on here.

That sounds good. I'll pencil you in for September. Looking forward to seeing you. :)

Album has been found, fortunately not thrown out in the recycle as I was worried about. The album is now put away where it belongs. I made it for my DN, it is going to be a Christmas present. I know because it is digital, I could have easily ordered another, but I created this one specifically for her, not a replacement.

Oh my goodness, the new CM products are awesome. I went through the catalog tagging everything I want. Fortunately I get products at discount, this is going to be a hefty order. The new rotary trimmer is AWESOME, the Storybook upgrade is bringing wonderful new features. I can upload my digital layouts to my facebook account in a micro second. CM is also introducting a purdy new storage line. I will be bringing two pieces to WDW!!

YAY for finding the album!! Can't wait to see the new CM stuff--I can hear my wallet crying already! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter