~The Daily Grind~ 7/30/09

I'm with y'all. Wouldn't take much to do me in either. I think instead of drinking my way around the world, I'd have to settle for sip my way around if I want to make it past 1 country!!!!:lmao:

i think i'm going with eating my way around the world!

See I spend one last day at the hospital, grocery store and putting someone to bed and you all plan a trip with out me. If we're bringin kidlets I call Morgan, for eaither boy she can take her pick.
I'm up to drinking around the world, How many countries? I'll have to get back in practice but I used to be able to get 1/2-3/4 of the way around. After that DH had to help me out!!! Nan I'm the same hieght but weigh a heck of a lot more.

For drinking around the world, each one of us can take one country. :thumbsup2
And then we can all eat the food stuffs.:)

I call dibs on France - I want that more than $8 Grand Marnier slush.

i just want the regular slushie in japan and an eggroll to go with it at the lotus blosom!

For drinking around the world, each one of us can take one country. :thumbsup2
And then we can all eat the food stuffs.:)

I call dibs on France - I want that more than $8 Grand Marnier slush.

and you can have a nice piece of pastry in france too!

God, y'all are a bunch of light weights!!! LOL

OK so who's in??
BAMB - 6
PN96 - 5
AWM - 4
joyah - 4
DisneyIsTerrific - 3
rlovew - 2 hoping for 3 ;)
Party of 3 - 3

total - 27

I'm in. I need a trip after the last few weeks (even if a mental trip) god knows the budjet with me not working is less than nothing.

I'm in for sure.. DH said he and the other husbands can follow behind and pick up the slackers who are wobbling through the world!

Me, Me, Me!!! :yay: I'm in! I think this would be soooo much fun! DS is always up for WDW and I'm sure I can twist DH's arm to go. If not, I'll come by myself!

I am in - 2 of us unless we add on before then (which we wouldn't mind doing).

Rebecca

DH is in. He said he would love to have photographic evidence of the trip.
Something about sending you all the negatives to help off-set the price of the vacation. :confused3

He's so bad! :rotfl2:

Hi Disney, This is BAMB, I'd like to make ressies for a party of 200 please.

Yes, I'll hold....... :rotfl2:

And which number should I press for a Grand Gathering??? :rotfl2:

We'd be in probably, too--3 of us. . .unless there's 4 by then (but really, probably just 3)!!!

I am in - 2 of us unless we add on before then (which we wouldn't mind doing).

Rebecca
that would be nice rebecca!:goodvibes

Hi Disney, This is BAMB, I'd like to make ressies for a party of 200 please.

Yes, I'll hold....... :rotfl2:
you are just funny! :lmao:

And which number should I press for a Grand Gathering??? :rotfl2:

We'd be in probably, too--3 of us. . .unless there's 4 by then (but really, probably just 3)!!!

are you tellin' us something??;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter