The Daily Grind ~ 7/13/12

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
:wave: Mornin' all!!!

Let's see today:

get DD and DH up and out the door
get DS11 up and ready for his dr. appt

keep watching news....rumor has it we may see liquid percipitation at some point..nothing to relieve the extreme drought we are in... uhm, seen some clouds but not a drop of rain!!
DS11 to dr.
post office/text those who I'm mailing to -to be on the look out

:laundy: Started
finish off small list of to dos 1/2 done
DD home from work oh, she is in a precious mood!
photos and inventory and make spreadsheet of dorm supplies/costs/where we bought
start game planning the packing (don't want to haul things down to have to haul back too... I want to utilize all her storage so as we unload, it's ready to just put in her closet/drawers...)
set up 3 more appts: DD's oral surgery; DH's annual dr. appt, now to get DS16's appt done
start cutting the altered paperclip swap
DD out the door this afternoon for judging of 2 of her 4-H exhibits & remind her to pick up my free parking tag got 2 more blue (first place) ribbons.. and she believes he said she was in the HONOR group too which means she is up for champion status!
get the rest of 4-H projects ready to go, pull rain ponchos to use to cover said projects just in case the weather forecast is correct and we do have liquid fall from the sky for tomorrow morning!
DS11 and DS16 make sure all the supplies are ready to go for the livestock

So much to do today!!! But luckily the kids can all help!!!

Ok, better get started... time to go make DH's lunch!!

Good Morning! TGIF!!!!

:cool1: one more day till we leave!!!

Today:

grocery store for breakfast and lunch items for car trip
hair cut at 9am
finish ironing and packing(keep putting it off but needs to be done!)
pick up niece at 2 for more highway driving
make sure everyone else is packed and ready
dinner tacos

Hope everyone has a great day!

:wave2:hello everyone

hmm not sure what I"m doing today besides sending boys to SHL
DH is off tomorrow but works Sunday

think I'll look thur that site PN posted the challange from I liked that post

Have a great day everyone
P & PD those that need it

Eating Breakfast, can't wake up
DH off to husband
DD1 & DD2 sleeping in
CLEAN & work out
Still haven't scrapped this week??
Dinner- Throw something together for family
Girls night for me at the winery! :banana:

Have a great day everyone
P & PD those that need it

Eating Breakfast, can't wake up
DH off to husband
DD1 & DD2 sleeping in
CLEAN & work out
Still haven't scrapped this week??
Dinner- Throw something together for family
Girls night for me at the winery! :banana:

Boy, you sure are having a hard time waking up!!!
Are you sure you didn't send your DH to WORK!!!:flower3::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

Calagon take Michelle away until she can get to the winery!!!

Boy, you sure are having a hard time waking up!!!
Are you sure you didn't send your DH to WORK!!!:flower3::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

Calagon take Michelle away until she can get to the winery!!!

Oops!! Yes!! DH off to work is what I meant. I always joke with my DH that I need a wife too, how is it fair that he gets someone to organize his life and I don't have that. ;) He never commented that he needed a husband though :rotfl2:

Good Moring!

Nan hope you do get some rain to help clear the air!
Michelle :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: you need some more coffee :confused3
Cassey have a great trip...hope you survive the ride with the kids! good call on snacks!
Reddy take a me day and relax!

today:
run to PO to mail ICON Swap
Bank
upload photos
work on paperclip swap
swiffer floors
have megan do her chores
call eye dr for appts for us both - keeping forgetting
dinner - grill some steaks

have a wonderful day!

Lisa I think I had me days for the 2 days I did nothing but read books I already read

I did get Richard showered & shaved (he was getting alittle to much hair on his face - can't have that at school so I can't let it get out of control)

need to get James in the shower before the Rock House people show up

got a couple of sketches to try from Nan's link 287 & 275 (I think)

Afternoon all - well, Mom is still hanging on. My sis went in with Dad yesterday to see Mom. She hadn't seen her in 10 days and She said she saw no change in Mom other than she is not talking. She said she looked good and she drank half off her noon milkshake and ate some ice cream. Now that they have upped her meds (morphine) to four times a day, sis thinks the pain has ebbed enough for her to want to eat a little.

She also met with the hospice nurses and they believe Mom is entering a new phase but for the moment - she remains basically the same. She was healthy, no bedsores, no showing any signs of dying, nothing. They have seen her go a couple of days without water and her liquid shakes before BUT what was really concerning to them were the changes in Dad.

Hospice and sis said Dad is ADAMANT that Mom has changed – that up until last Friday, she knew who he was. Wendy says that Mom hasn’t known who anyone was for weeks and when she tried to tell Dad that, he got upset and told her she was wrong and that he knew what he was talking about and that Mom had known who he was up until last Thursday. She dropped the subject ( Dad hasn’t slept well in a week) but said Dad’s perception is different than hers, that he sees what he wants to see and apparently that perception for him has now changed. His current emotional state is probably due to Mom not talking, not recognizing him like he thought she was before. That’s probably why he wants to be there with her everyday - to see if she changes again. On a good note, he did seem more relaxed once she drank her shake and ate some ice cream so maybe he will relax a little. He even told sis he would probably let her take care of Mom on Monday and he'll take the day off.

So the rollercoaster ride continues...I'm staying busy to keep my mind occupied. Going to scrap this afternoon since my Friday chores are done for now. Scrapping always makes me feel better!

Lisa - thanks for the offer to chat, but I'm ok for now. :flower3:
Mom has had this for 10 years (she is 75) and her Mom had it for five years (she passed away in 2007 at 90!). This is why a became a scrapper...just in case...

Hope everyone has a Happy Friday!

Becky

Becky, happy to hear your mom is eating a bit, sure that makes you all feel better!
Good that your dad is willing to take a break, he needs to take care of himself too.
Is your mom at home or in a hospice care unit?
I'm hear anytime you need to talk :hug:

Afternoon ladies!

Just a quick hello, hope you have a great weekend!

More packing and cleaning here. Finished the girls' room with the exception of clothes hanging. Even git them to part with a box of books.

Dbf is signing the paperwork tonight, not sure when they will give us the keys since its so late on a Friday.

We had a nasty thunderstom roll through knocked power out and everything.

Ds is sleeping so back to packing!

Afternoon ladies!

Just a quick hello, hope you have a great weekend!

More packing and cleaning here. Finished the girls' room with the exception of clothes hanging. Even git them to part with a box of books.

Dbf is signing the paperwork tonight, not sure when they will give us the keys since its so late on a Friday.

We had a nasty thunderstom roll through knocked power out and everything.

Ds is sleeping so back to packing!

hope R comes home with the keys....so excited for you guys!
you are cruising right along with the packing!
we had the storm this morning, a bit of rain but kept our power hope you don't lose it again!

Send the storms this way please!!
WE have seen nothing like we were hoping.. and I think it hit 90 again if not it was real close to it!

Sorry you lost power JLD!! :( Hope you see some keys! They turned ours over as soon as we signed the last paper~!

You can have the storms! Although it rolled right over, thunder that shook the house but only rained about 10 mins. Just long enough for me to shut all the windows.

Lisa, wish I was further along. I'm not packing loads of things, that would be easier just loading in the car and taking over, like clothes, groceries. I did last time because I couldn't do lifting. Ds is going to gmas the day of the move. Others will be working! Haha they are not happy. My mom thinks it will go faster if they don't "help" but I have plenty for them to do. :)

All 4 of my kiddos helped with the move!!! C was only 3..and we had him directing boxes to rooms..and boy if you did NOT put the box in the right room he came and told on ya!!!

I hope the move goes smooth!!!

All 4 of my kiddos helped with the move!!! C was only 3..and we had him directing boxes to rooms..and boy if you did NOT put the box in the right room he came and told on ya!!!

I hope the move goes smooth!!!

:goodvibes That's my thoughts, they can do something. Last time we had movers so they didn't have to worry about doing anything. I am sure I can find plenty of light stuff for them to haul in and put away. :)

:goodvibes That's my thoughts, they can do something. Last time we had movers so they didn't have to worry about doing anything. I am sure I can find plenty of light stuff for them to haul in and put away. :)

pack pillows, towels, stuff animals in plastic bags will be light and easy for them to lug in.
when you get to the house have the little girls put their toys back in the doll/barbie house, kitchen that will keep them busy for a while!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter