<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.”
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

Flylady links:
Declutter plan http://www.flylady.net/pages/focus_feb.asp
Flightplan http://flylady.com/pages/FlightPlan.asp
Beginner Baby Steps: http://www.flylady.net/pages/FLYingL..._Babysteps.asp
Yahoo Group (reminders sent all day): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FlyLad...?yguid=9999373

This month's Habit is: Drink Your Water

This week we are in Zone 2: The Kitchen.

~The Daily Grind~ 6/9/09

It's Tuesday!! My day off this week!!!

My List for Today:

DIS!!!

Tan

climb Mt Washmore :laundy:

Swish and Swipe

Clean my bedroom

Dinner... :confused3

Have a Great Day Everyone!!

Have a great day off Debbie!!!!

Let's see.. today....

6:10am up
make bed
empty dishwasher
towels washed/dried/put away working on...slowly...
dd to drive to XC practice @ 6:25am
7:25am pick up DD from XC/ drop of DS13 to bb practice
9:00am pick up DS13/ drop off DD to bb practice
9:20am drop off kids to park program
home

photograph challenge lo
post challenge lo
clean top floor of house (6 rooms)
11am pick up DD from bb practice
DD to drive to park to pick up kids from park program
home
lunch

365 photo
dd to drive to driver's ed (maybe)she did a great job on local hwy *not interstate*
1-3pm dd @ driver's ed
dd to drive home from driver's ed

dd to finish memo board for home enivronment project working on, will be done tonight!!! just need to add the lime green buttons!!!!:)
ds13 to take photos of first aid kit for rabbit poster project TOMORROW
ds13 to get Duke ready for rabbit workshop tonight
cut some embellishments for DS8's pressed penny project
dinner
DH to take DS13 to rabbit workshop

DD to study for driver's ed midterm!!!! :)
list for Wednesday

It'll be a fun day!!!!! I'm taking DS and his girlfriend to the Magic Kingdom!!!!:banana:

So, my day will be:
Wake up at the crack of dawn
Long drive to MK
All day fun
Dinner at Raglan Road
Long drive home
Crash into bed!

Have a great day everyone!

11 years ago today we welcomed Levi Happy Birthday buddy you make your mamma very proud.

so today is his day and we're both going on his school field trip to the echo center and spirit of the ethan allen.

up at 6
get them up
birthday spankings;)
get all of us to the school for 7:30
drive or ride to burlington
spend the day with 2 kids
ride home
pich up Eric from his great grandmother and aunt
dinner?????
find a way to sort all that 200lbs of scrap paper and put it some were.
spend time with Levi
colapse into bed for sure.

Please pray for calm waters and no rain.

Have a great day everyone

Happy Birthday, Levi!!!! :banana::banana::banana: Sounds like you have a fun day planned.

Nancy, can kids with learners permits have other kids in the car? Here in CT, they can not. Very strict, not even family members such as siblings. Really limits the time parents can work with the student.

Tuesday, uh. Let's see

I overslept this morning so I am off to a rocky start. My to do list:

Chip away at Mt. Washmore
Write in DD's communication book
Work
Call dr for prescription renewal
Call and cancel hair appt. :eek: Hopefully can get another sometime soon before I look like the Crypt Keeper.
Start retirement album. I have two weeks to get it done. :scared:

Good Morning!

Happy Birthday Levi!!!
Have a great day Stephanie!!!!

Today:
work on swaps
empty dishwasher
work on scrap room
upload and order pictures from trip
pack for Daytona

Rebecca

Happy Birthday Levi!!
Have fun DIT!

Do more laundry.
Pick up poor altered puppies.
Pick up after poor puppies - they get to stay inside longer than normal and they are NOT house trained. Silly dogs still poop or pee on the deck. Boy dog doesn't even stop to poo. He just keeps on walking. Very funny walking, but walking none the less. :rotfl2:
Finish up laundry.
Get steak ready for the grill.

Happy Birthday, Levi! Joyah, Burlington VT or Burlington MA or? I'm in MA!

DIT, have a great day! I wish I could get to Disney in less than a day by car.

Ohhh, AWM, poopy pups! I'm sure you'll be glad to have them home, poop or not.

I'm working today. Supposed to rain, so I'm unsure if we'll have softball tonight. I need to make a card for my boss's wife's b-day. I'm thinking of watercoloring something, but I need to find a stamp to use (Like I don't have a bazillion to choose from ;) ), if we don't have softball, I'll do that tonight. I also need to find my papers for the color swap and start working on that.

Dinner is going to be fend for yourself, we have leftovers from Sunday and yesterday, so we'll finish those off.

Hope everyone has a great day!

joyah ~Happy Birthday to Levi!

Lisa ~ everything I find says the major restriction is having the licensed PARENT (not stepparent) in the front seat of the car. Now, once they get their driver's license they can NOT drive w/ anyone (kid wise) in the vehicle for 180 days... I'm going to do more research on that issue though. We have not had her drive w/ kids in the car except today...now you have me worried.
There are other restrictions too.. can't drive between 10p-5am unless coming from work/school/church function. No electronic devices be used.

morning ladies!
i have not had a chance to play in the last few days.
i'm at work and doing a drive by.
just wanted to say HI!

happy birthday Levi! enjoy YOUR day!
MM2000-i'd love to see the watercolor card!
Nan-did ya get my text?
Deb-enjoy your day off!
DIT-i wish i had your day!
Lisa- i have my hair cut appt today too!
Rebecca-how was the trip? did you have a blast!?
AWM- i bet you're glad to have your puppies back!

hope everyone has a great day!
miss you guys!

Got it! Will respond shortly... I'm ready for summer vacation... 2 weeks till moratorium week and I'll be actually starting summer vacation! LOL

Ok, off to get my teen driver and let her drive home!!! ;)

Glad to see you able to take a few moments to just veg on the DIS. With all the turmoil your brain has been in, you really need it.

I've been treating them like new puppies. Outside every two hours on a leash. I have them together in the mud room with the baby gate keeping them from the kitchen. It's not big. Enough room to walk around and all of lay down. Yes,:lmao: I'm quarentined with them in here. I'll need to crate one of them tonight so they do damage to each other's stitches when I can't see them.

I thought it would be easier with them both done at the same time, but does not seem to be holding true. Hopefully they will be okay when I leave to go my ILs on Saturday. I'll be gone until Tuesday. Can't put them in daycare with stitches.

How are you holding up Holly?

i hanging in there. life just keeps throwing nuts and bolts at me! but i'm trying really hard to just keep plugging along. and try to see the up side of things.
thanks for asking,:hug:Ann!

Our vacation was amazing- I kept a journal and have started planning out some pages to scrap. I have the photos on the computer- now I jsut need to get them printed.

Rebecca

Levi says thank you for all the bday wishes.

Jennifer burlington vt. The spirit of the ethan allen is one of the cruise ships that leaves right from behind the echo research center. While it was a great trip Tom and I had a rough group of kids. We always get the toughies cause the teachers know that we are no nonsense types so we expect it. I was actually surprised that one of the toughest kids in the class we didn't have but we were talking with his mother waiting for the bus to show up on the return trip and his little brother had pulled something or something and this kid looked at his mom and says Christy (he asked permission to use my first name) wouldn't put up with that mom.
It is denfinately a place I'll take the boys to when we can actually look at stuff with time and enjoy. they have a hurricane simulator which literally blew the kids away.
Holly hang in there you've had your share of bad luck it has to get better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter