The Daily Grind ~ 6/23/15

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Morning!

Prayers and pixiedust: to all in need.

Lots of pixiedust: to those dealing with storm damage. It seemed to stay north of me but IL and MI got nailed last night.

Chae - how are you? Storm damage?
Lisa - have a good day! Hope Megan works on her AP classes again today..a little bit each day so she doesn't procrastinate! :)
Becky - hope you have a great day! How's Joe's PT going?
Rebecca - Have a wonderful day!

Today's agenda:

I'm going to treat myself since I accomplished a lot yesterday and today is a scrapping day!!

I hope everyone has a great day!

Morning!

I was thinking about you last night Nan when I saw the storms up your way on the evening news, glad the worst of it was away from you! Hopefully Chae was spared as well!

Lisa - hope your temps are cooling down!
Rebecca - saw that Marathon reached 105 yesterday!!

Joe is doing great! Goes back to work on Monday with PT appts. in the late afternoon until his next follow-up visit in late July.

Today:
Morning chores
Wipe down bathrooms
Clean cat dishes
Walk or go to the base gym, said it already feels like 90 outside and it's only 7:40am!!:headache:
Run a couple errands and get a pedi
Scrap a couple pages
Grilling Burgers for dinner

Enjoy your day ladies!
Becky

Good Morning!

Nope temps are rising each day 90's by Friday! thankfully it cools down at night for sleeping!
Megan has set her schedule herself Nan to work at least one hour a day or finish a project, believe me I won't let her procrastinate on this, way to much work to do that!

P and PD to all :hug:

Nan, happy the storms missed you, hope your power will stay on!
Becky, so great Joe is doing well!
Chae and Rebecca, enjoy your day!

today:
scrap
balance checkbook/pay bills
figure out sizes of storage boxes I need for long term storage stuff
Megan to work on school stuff
early lunch
first Drivers Ed class 11-1
run a couple of errands
P/u Megan and take her driving
home
go over what she learned in class
scrap a bit more
dinner

have a wonderful day ladies :)

Morning everybody!

We had strong storm warnings here yesterday but only got some rain and not all that much of that - south of us was much worse - the kids stayed at home last night instead of the campground but they wouldn't have had to. Thankful!

PrincessNancy96- glad the storms missed you as well!
Poppins2000 & mommy2mrb- hope the heat isn't too bad!

Today:
Took DH to a friends house at 6:30am - they are headed to the UP (upper peninsula) for 3 days of fishing and guy time!
Coffee with Dsil
Laundry
Scrap or mini genealogy
Supper at the lake

With DH gone fishing I have only me to worry about - I enjoy it for a few days and then I'm ready for him to come home!

Have a great day!

Good Evening!

I am glad the storms missed everyone.
Nancy- hope you had a great treat
Becky- glad Joe is doing well
Lisa- hope Megan enjoyed her driver's ed
Chae- hope you enjoyed your day on your own

I had a hard time sleeping last night and didn't get online till after church stuff.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter