The daily grind 5/13

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

today marks two months at home. Our stay at home is supposed to lift on the 18th. No clear signs yet that it is though.

hope everyone is doing well.

load of laundry
Run/empty dishwasher
Work on cards
Megan to check on online course book needs
Pay couple bills/balance checkbook
Post office to mail card orders

have a wonderful day and stay safe

Morning!

m2mrb - ours ends the 28th unless extended
Hi P2000 & PN96

Today
Load of laundry
Heading to TC with DH - hate the thought of driving over an hour to do 3 curbside pickups - miss the shopping and lunch out :(
Probably scrap
Supper - leftovers

Enjoy your day!

Morning!

I feel ya Lisa - two months ago today was our last day at WDW! We got home on the 14th and have been home since :(
Supposedly, our county will be joining the rest of open Florida which means salons will be open next week! Haven't had my hair cut since March 3 and feel like I'm sporting a messy mop right now!

Try to enjoy your errand ride Chae!
Hi Nan!

Well, it's not even hurricane season yet and there is already a storm brewing off the coast. Going to bring us 35mph winds and lots of rain the next couple of days - oh joy!

Today:
Walk
Put together grocery list for tomorrow
Set up and play with my new Cricut Maker- YAY!
Cards
Chicken and veggies for supper

Enjoy your day and stay safe!

Morning..

We are in a phased reopening BUT we are not going out but for essentials still. I need to call our hairstylist to get the boys some haircuts; thankfully we can do that by appointment only.

Lisa -- good luck with your list!
Chae -- enjoy the ride -- looks like curbside is going to be our new normal for a while
Becky - we have been watching that weather system.. we are supposed to hit 70s here the rest of the week but rain... Hopefully your system is nothing more than rain..

Today:

once over house
2 loads of towels
digital scrapbook -- goal 4 pages --- I'm trying to get the hang of it....but I love my hands on scrapping....

Have a good day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!