The Daily Grind ~ 4/5/17

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Good Morning!

I accomplished quite a bit yesterday so I'm going to take another me day and scrap all day before the storms roll in and I stress until all my kiddos return home.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and productive day..

Today:

once over house
ship everyone to work or school
scrap

Enjoy!!!

Morning!

Good for you Nan :)
Good luck with your lists today Lisa Chae and Rebecca!

Was just texting with my sis in Atlanta...most of the schools are on spring break this week and those that aren't (except for her's - she is about an hour northeast of ATL) are closed today because of the threat of severe weather. They are expecting hail, high winds and long range tornadoes to the extent of severity not seen in the state in many, many years. Needless to say, my GA family members are a tad on edge today!

Today:
Morning chores
Dust down doors/frames/baseboards
Grocery list/coupons
Walk
Scrap
Chicken salad for supper

Have a great day!
Becky

Morning!

Sounds like weather is an issue everywhere! Forecast here is several inches of heavy snow!!

PN96- enjoy the scrapbooking day!
P2000- P&PD for your Atlanta family!
m2mrb & rlovew - good luck with your lists!

We are heading out soon to Saginaw VA - really hoping DH gets some answers as his feet seem to be
getting worse and he stumbles more??

Have a great day!

Good morning.

Prayers for your DH Chae and all in path of storms

Good luck with your lists!
Megan is feeling a little bit better. We are so ready for break and trip to San Francisco in 10 days!!

Make lunch
Megan up and out
Work 9-12
Pick up taxes/mail -hoping for a refund!
Send package to BLB
Check bath supplies for trip
Make grocery list
Run/empty dishwasher
ACT/homework
Dinner
Dance
Have a wonderful day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter