The daily grind 4/29

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!
We are almost through April.
Our stay at home has been extended to May 18. Phased openings might start then.

Megan is so done. Having to retake her final from Monday. Tired. Stressed. PMS. Big paper due tomorrow. At least she is done with class zoom time. Has final at 8am then I’m sending her back to bed for a couple hours.

Clean kitchen
Order Mother’s Day gift for my mom
Grad and mother day cards done
Walk sunshine today
Open windows
Order pizza for dinner

Have a wonderful day and stay safe

Morning!

I know Lisa! Can't believe April is almost over! March sure dragged on but April flew right on by! Our stay at home order expires tomorrow - Gov. is supposed to announce our new plan sometime today. Some county parks will be open today, beaches remain closed - we shall see!

Orlando Task Force met yesterday to discuss how to open parks - very interesting. My nephew, who lives in Orlando and used to work at WDW, still has several friends that work for WDW and they are telling him the parks won't open until sometime around October. Just hear say but you never know...

Hi Nan and Chae!

Today:
Grocery store at 8
Exercise video
Scrap
Relax
Pesto Chicken for dinner

Stay safe and be well!

Morning!

What a month! Our hunker down order is due to expire on Friday and we should get an update then on "soft" phased re-openings but we shall see how that goes.

Finals week is upon us and I've got several gifts for B this week... he wakes up to something each morning! Thanks to the help of his siblings - they put things outside his door for me!

Today:

once over house
grocery pick up
scrap

Have a good day.. Be safe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts