The Daily Grind ~ 4/26/12

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
It's Thursday! Yipee!!!
Last day of the school week here!!

Today:
make schedule for next week; it is a very, very, very busy week for our household and we don't get a break until the following Tuesday!! (we are going to be running around for 8+ days)
dinner menu
shopping list
call tux places for DS15's rental
(go out on Friday to rent)
complete last 6 pages to fully complete sports book
put the last embellies on lyric book and that will be fully complete
pay bills
figure out remaining school LOs
that I will complete over the weekend so that I may finish that book by next Tuesday... then I will only have one book to finish by Mother's day... then I can start a weeks worth of party preps...
boys to soccer practices

I really need to get this stuff done so that I can work on prepping for vacation... I then will spend the summer catching up on the 2011 scrapbook and start the 2012 scrapbook and work on completing the 2010 Disney trip...

I hope everyone has a fabulous day!!!

Good Morning!

Sun is shining for now, rain later?

Today:

Work
pick up Julia from drama at 4:30
meeting at 5
dinner leftovers from last night
make grocery list for party for mom
:laundy:

The house is finally clean! DH is picking Josh up tomorrow as he does not have any finals after today. He is super excited to be coming home, me too!

Hope everyone enjoys today!

Cassey

Good Morning!

Nancy- hope that your scheduling works out!
Cassey- enjoy working on your party for mom!

I have really exciting news- I am finally signing my book contract with Zondervan Publishing today- I have been working on the book since February but didn't want to say too much until I had the actual contract in my hands. It is a book on Going Green for girls 9-12 and is due to the publishers by May 18th (I am co-authoring with my mother and the book is finished barring a couple of final edits).

Today:
sign and mail contract
tutoring
dinner- porkchops
work on scrapping
work on author info sheet and influencer list

Rebecca

Good Morning :)

Congrats Rebecca :banana::banana::banana::dance3: that is very exciting news!

Nan--good luck with your list. It's starting to get crazy busy here too!!!
Cassey--have fun today :hippie:

My list:
Summit Mt Washmore
Print lyrics for Sarah's book
Upload pics to print for Sarah's books
Work on Rachel's recipe book
Dinner????
Tonight is Sarah's last Youth Symphony concert

Have a great day all :flower3:

Good Morning!

drizzly and I woke up with a headache :sick: :sick:oh well, meds and coffee should fix me right up!

Rebecca, how exciting! what a wonderful project! let us know when its in print!

Nan, great job on getting through your list!

Cheryl, good luck on your list and enjoy Sarah's concert tonight!

Cassey, :banana: for Josh coming home! enjoy!!

today:
work on disney event swap
nail appt
write up all my info for choir concert items I found
p/u megan
megan dr appt - check-up
home for a bit
choir meeting at 5:00 - we are meeting at restaurant, bonus no cooking!

hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Congrats Rebecca!!!

Cheryl, good luck!!!!

Ok, I need a few prayers from ya'll to one of PJ's close friends who Dad suddenly passed... Not sure what was going on but PJ's friend will be graduating soon and this was very unexpected.. Also, a little prayer for my neighbors we call Grandma and Grandpa as they travel to deal with the passing of Grandpa's Dad at 106! He was just cleaning the leaves from the gutters of his farmhouse roof when I spoke to G&G a few weeks ago.. No, he didn't fall.. they were leaving when they caught DH to let him know they were headed out and we needed to watch over the house.

Congrats Rebecca!!!

Cheryl, good luck!!!!

Ok, I need a few prayers from ya'll to one of PJ's close friends who Dad suddenly passed... Not sure what was going on but PJ's friend will be graduating soon and this was very unexpected.. Also, a little prayer for my neighbors we call Grandma and Grandpa as they travel to deal with the passing of Grandpa's Dad at 106! He was just cleaning the leaves from the gutters of his farmhouse roof when I spoke to G&G a few weeks ago.. No, he didn't fall.. they were leaving when they caught DH to let him know they were headed out and we needed to watch over the house.

Prayers for everyone :hug:

Congratulations, Rebecca! Can't wait to see it in print ;)

Sorry for the loses you're going through Nan.

Cassey, have fun with Josh home. Is it just me or is that quite early? We never came home until mid-May. In a week you'll be wondering why you missed him so much, right? :lmao:

Hope the headache is moving on out, Lisa. I woke with one too, but a Starbucks Caramel Macchiato cleared things right up for me.

How are your books coming, Cheryl? Feel like you're making any headway?

Morgan went to school this morning. She had a decent night last night. I only heard her a few times, nothing like the night before. She's had a couple doses of all the meds, so hopefully it kicked right in.

I've been to visit my mom (dropped off her medications), done a grocery store run, scaled paper mountain, cleaned my kitchen, and now am trying to find a quick and easy air pollution project for our girl scout meeting tonight. We've got to finish up our journey so we can share our results and be done with it!

Dinner will be leftovers from last night. Dan and I have concert tickets for tomorrow night, so my sister will be taking Morgan to dance and keeping her for the night.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Woot! Tomorrow is Friday!

You can do it Nancy!
Congrats Rebecca.

Working on getting girls out the door.
Finish up order and get ready for mailing.

Order vinyl and magnet
Pick DD#2 up
DD#3 to dance

PO
Home
Lunch

work on partner swap
Figure out dinner
Take dd#1 to dance

Pick DD's up from dads.

Rebecca, congratulations on the book! That's awesome!

Nan, prayers and hugs for all.

Lisa, I hope you are feeling better.

Cassey, enjoy having your boy home. My DS's last final is tomorrow morning. He'll be moving out of the dorm after that. His college is in town so I do see him quite often, but it'll be nice having him home everyday!

I'm off today so I've been catching up on swaps. I've mailed the Cricut Swap (I need to be slapped the next time I sign up for 19 groups!:scared1:) and I have one group left of the sports swap (only had 4 groups to begin with). Then, I'll be swap free!!!:banana: I've seen some tempting ones to sign up for, but I've had a hard time being on time (which I haven't been) on the last few I've been in so I'm going swap free until I see how this new position affects my time. It should actually give me more free time since I won't be teaching classes, but we'll see.

Tonight is opening night for the spring musical at the high school. They are doing "9 to 5." DS's girlfriend is Doralee (Dolly Parton's part), DH helped build the set, and DS was hired to be the lighting designer and will be handling the lights during the show so we'll be there to see the show tonight and Saturday. I'm not sure about tomorrow. I bought tickets, but I now have to work until 7 and I'm not sure if I can get there by 7:30. We'll see.

Have a great evening everyone!

thanks Stephanie, yes I am! oh, sounds like a fun time at the theatre! good luck to them both!!!

Megan is a healty girl! is 5'4" now...has grown 2" since last check up!

:woohoo: I finished the last of my missing pages for PJ's sports scrapbook!!!! I do love how I did the missing pages... I'll post photos tomorrow...they are simple but she loves them (yes, she saw them as she was coming down in her heels for PROM to ask a question)...

Anyway, I need to count the total pages in that book as Annie when she saw the photo via text asked if we needed a fork lift to carry it! :lmao:

I have the last of the school pages decided upon (that will be current up to next week's activities).. I think I counted 25 more pages but I have them figured out!!!! So, I should be able to crank them out over the weekend...

I will take photos this weekend and put them in an album and send those interested the password...because others are in the photos I don't want to post them on the web..

OH, I need help girls... what should I do for the last page of her sports book????
Any ideas????

Enjoy the show Stephanie.. congrats on being swap free!! I have loved it. and I have a list a mile long of pages I need to scraplift from the recent swaps!!!

OH, I need help girls... what should I do for the last page of her sports book????
Any ideas????

Enjoy the show Stephanie.. congrats on being swap free!! I have loved it. and I have a list a mile long of pages I need to scraplift from the recent swaps!!!

how about a big star and a quote about being an athlete???

woot! my list is complete.

Just have to take DD to dance, stop at PO on way, and pick up girls later.

oh and i managed to do some cleaning!!

Nan, prayers being said for all. Congrats on getting your books done!

Rebecca, Congratulations on the book! Let us know when it comes out!

Lisa, Megan is taller than me! Glad her check up went well!

Grocery list is half done, just can't focus on it tonight, will finish it in the morning.

Cassey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter