The daily grind 3/31

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!
Last day of March!

Good luck with your lists today.

Bring Megan’s car in for check up, oil change and new battery I think it’s due for new on.

Megan has class 12-2:30

Pay a couple bills
Run/empty dishwasher
Pick up car when finished

Target and a couple other stores
Pick up dinner

Have a wonderful day and stay safe!

Sounds like a busy day for your Lisa.
Becky -- enjoy vacation!
Chae -- Did you enjoy Allison time? I'm sure she keeps you busy!

Today:

quick errand this morning
maybe a nap
scrap a few more pages; making some great project on the traditional half of my 2021 Disney album!
dinner - ? not sure

Have a wonderful day & be safe!

Morning!

Well, I ended up feeling a bit poorly 26 hours after my vaccine (thought I beat the odds!). Got a headache and my shot arm starting throbbing, shooting needle like pain all up and down my arm, neck, upper back, shoulder, even my left side. Weirdest feeling ever and it was not easy trying to sleep. Still feel a bit puny this morning and my arm is stiff but at least no more shooting pain - blah!

Good luck with your lists today!

Today:
A couple small chores
Rest
Maybe scrap
Final trip prep
Kielbasa and cabbage for supper

Leaving early tomorrow morning for Vero. Bestie has a list of Birthday activities planned starting at lunchtime, hahaha! Enjoy the rest of your week and Happy Easter!

Morning!

m2mrb - busy day!
PN96 - Allison does keep us busy - we’re tired when she leaves but love having her❤ Have fun scrapping Disney!
P2000 - sure hope you’re all better by trip time!!

On our way to Saginaw VA - DH has a heart echo
MUST do laundry when we get home 😳
Supper - left overs

Have a great last day of March!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter