The Daily Grind ~ 3/22/13

Jennifer, glad you were able to recover most of the data. :cheer2: for a little bonus and such a sweet boss.

I am boycotting watching the weather forcast foe here until at least tomorrow evening. I am so tired of hearing about potential storms, so I am not going to listen.:lmao:

Lisa, I agree with Rachal, check the charger if it's not the battery it is normally not being charged fully. Julia's charger just quit working one day but there is nothing wrong with the phone. Now she just borrows my charger.:upsidedow

We finally got it back at almost 1. We've had blue skies and sun all day.

Check your charger. I've had that issue before and it was the charger not fully charging. Got a new one and no more issues.

Ohh and can you let me know how many emails you got from me? :)

that's good to hear Rachal!

the sales tech said it could be the charger too...since Megan got the same phone as I did I will try her's!

I got two emails from you and the new site!

looking at that pic of snow - I want to grab a blanket & wrap up
I have 52 now - cold for us - it was 80 earlier in the week

so glad the work week is over for me
next week will be short with Good Friday
been talking with Rock House - there is 1 opening coming up in a group home so Richard should be moving in next Friday so I'm going between :cool1:&:sad: with that - should be another one come June for James so next week if I'm not around it is because I'm dealing that.
got tell Mom & Dad tomorrow - they won't be happy - they think I should keep the boys here until I'm 70
anyways back to adding pics into the scrapbook here

Reddy, I know this has been a hard decision for your family. Sending hugs as you face this.

:hug: Reddy. You have to do what's best for your family, don't let your mom get you down. Here's another one, :hug:

it is do what is best for the boys - change is hard on them but as they get older it gets harder.
prayers will be good for me - when your life been doing what they for so long it is going to be nuts figuring out what to do - looking for a new job that is full time after Disney is going to be top of the list

Reddy said:
looking at that pic of snow - I want to grab a blanket & wrap up
I have 52 now - cold for us - it was 80 earlier in the week

so glad the work week is over for me
next week will be short with Good Friday
been talking with Rock House - there is 1 opening coming up in a group home so Richard should be moving in next Friday so I'm going between :cool1:&:sad: with that - should be another one come June for James so next week if I'm not around it is because I'm dealing that.
got tell Mom & Dad tomorrow - they won't be happy - they think I should keep the boys here until I'm 70
anyways back to adding pics into the scrapbook here

I am sure this was/is not an easy decision to make. I will pray for you & your family as I am sure this will be a tough adjustment. It would be nice, though, if another spot opened & your boys could be together. I bet it's hard on your mom, too. Prayers & pixie dust to your family for these upcoming difficult changes & adjustments.

I am sure this was/is not an easy decision to make. I will pray for you & your family as I am sure this will be a tough adjustment. It would be nice, though, if another spot opened & your boys could be together. I bet it's hard on your mom, too. Prayers & pixie dust to your family for these upcoming difficult changes & adjustments.

the company is opening a new home in Ft Worth area - one of persons is moving there in June - James will be moving in then so they will be together - not sure if they will be sharing a room - most likely - so after Disney trip both boys will be out of the house :sad1: at least they will still be in the same town going to the same school & I can visit all I want too :cool1:

then plan more vacations with them - just have a 14 day time limit

Reddy said:
the company is opening a new home in Ft Worth area - one of persons is moving there in June - James will be moving in then so they will be together - not sure if they will be sharing a room - most likely - so after Disney trip both boys will be out of the house :sad1: at least they will still be in the same town going to the same school & I can visit all I want too :cool1:

then plan more vacations with them - just have a 14 day time limit

It sounds to me like a great sitauation all around! Glad your mom took the news well!

Reddy - You have made the best decision for your family, and no one should second guess you and your DH. Until others have walked in your shoes, they truly have no right to enter into your decision making.
I have a friend who made that decision 5 years ago, and her son is very happy. He loves the folks in "his" home. He is 26 now. I think it was more difficult for her at first.
Hugs to you.....:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter