The Daily Grind ~ 11/18/15

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Morning!

It's a rainy morning here today but above average temps before the cool down this weekend.

It's one week until my babies are home from college! :woohoo: Then a few weeks back till the end of the semester!!

P & PD to all.

Lisa - hope you are doing well. Did power stay on? Trees down?
Becky -- have a great day!
Rebecca --- hope A had a great day at school yesterday. How is B doing?
Chae -- have a great day!

Today's agenda:

DH off to work
fold towels and put away
load and run dishwasher
-- got side tracked last night and forgot :(
1 load of laundry today dryer
B up and off to school (has 2 things to do before bell rings this morning so he will go in a few minutes early-- he is out of school tomorrow for a competition in FFA)
walk 3 miles
scan FFA forms to email to a few friends for B. He wrote email it's in my drafts... :)
scrap
scrap
pick up B & run to town for more photo squares.. I have 1 box left... and it will go fast...I'm on a roll and almost done with 2014.
homework
dinner
pick sketches for next year I am working on for C's life book (makes things go a lot faster otherwise I debate and debate)

I hope everyone has a great day!

Last edited:
Good Morning!

Nancy- glad you are moving on things well!
Have a great day everyone!
Chae- continued prayers for your town!

Today:
groceries
finish cutting for Christmas cards
glueing for Christmas cards
take phones out of the girls rooms
A to work on car project with DH
text with B's foster mom about a few things
laundry
finish photo wallets for grandparents
begin cutting for thank you card sets
pull papers for mom's planner

last night we called B- she was rude and surly with us but talked a bit with A- then she asked DH to get off the phone and was talking to A about moving back to Jacksonville instead of her moving down here- I was texting with foster mom during this time and we were each on 1 side of the conversation. She then convinced A to call her back after she was supposed to be in bed (hence no more phones in the room). I have sent a note in to their adoption agent to ask more about B's decision to move down over christmas.

Rebecca

Morning,

Nan - enjoy your day scrapping!
Lisa - hope the storms have finally died down..
Hi Chae and Rebecca!

Today:
Morning chores
Laundry
Vacuum and mop downstairs
Hair appt. this morning
PT this afternoon
Pork chops for dinner

Enjoy your day,
Becky

Oh Rebecca, I am so sorry to hear B is being so difficult.. :( I agree with taking the phone out. She is hurting A not helping her. Continued prayers that B will see the light and that you are there to help.. :hug:

Good morning!

PrincessNancy96- sounds like your weather is very similar to ours - we have snow forecasted for Saturday and Sunday! Enjoy the scrap time!
rlovew- lots of prayers for the girls! And you! Thank you for the continued prayers for here!
Poppins2000- good luck with your list - esp PT!
mommy2mrb- have a good day!

Today:
Had coffee with Dsil
Laundry
got the quilt squares cut yesterday!!
Cut the batting squares today and maybe start sewing
Dsil is coming later to scrap
Supper- out

Have a great day!

Good Morning!

we are okay, power out for just a bit for us! but lots of flooding and downed trees around the area. lots of people without power so school is cancelled for today.
the storm has blown through and supposed to be no rain the next couple of days.

Rebecca, so sorry about B, hope you all can work together for a solution and get her home with you soon. prayers A continues to settle in well.
Nan stay safe!
Hi Becky and Chae!

today:
Megan gets to stay home - guess homework on her schedule as the teacher will put their work on their school programing
I work 9:00 - 3:00 unless we lost power at the store, waiting to hear.

will check with dance to see if they are open tonight

have a wonderful day ladies :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter