~The Daily Grind~ 10/12/09

bigbabyblues, what part of "I am resigning" doesn't he get? :confused3 ;) Have you given him a final day?

I'm not sure....I finally flat out said, "I do not want to work here anymore", and she asked why. :confused3

We've been raked over the coals again and again and again over the last 11 months. Our director and his boss were let go without notice, we've had interim's and consultants everywhere, things are changing daily, we have people literally physically sick from the stress, and she doesn't get why I want to leave. I did give her a written notice with a final date and that's when she asked me to take a week to think about it. My mind has been made up since May.

I have a feeling she knows now, though. I was in Aldi getting an application this evening, and the office busybody was also there and saw what I was doing. I'm sure my supervisor already knows. I don't care.

I'll keep you posted, but my mind is made up.

Steph

Lisa will post the pics on the day of the craft show if not before. I still have to do the bows but won't put those on till I hang them for display. bows are my nemisisis (sp). I still have to do 2 wreaths. Plus I need to get into MIL's craft stuff and I'm sure there are more. Then I have to finish up some scrap notebooks and If time the advent calendars on cookie sheets (if I can find the pattern). I'm hoping this craft show will clean out the stuff in the house.

Holly thanks for the thoughts on the job. I really hope so.

Our kids have always had school today but we get 2 days next week for in service. so 4 day weekend here and 2 crops for me. 1 if i take the boys again and then my all day 1. I'm trying to figure out what to do with the boys maybe I'll do a bowling day again they had a blast last time I took them.

Ok off to bed with me I managed no nap and I'm needing toothpick for the eyeballs.
Have a great night all

Christy, I shouldn't complain about my job. I really do have the best of both worlds, I get to work part-time and play the rest. I hope things work out for you soon.

Thank you for going back to Wallymart, Holly, I owe you one ;)

My sister came over to finish the invites tonight. They are off in her hands now...my part is done.

I'm tired, but I'm a bit on the wired side too.

Get this, PrincessM had today off and there is a half day tomorrow. Which mental giant planned this? Helllllo? Why didn't they have a half day last Friday so people could plan a long weekend? Dim bulbs.

I'm sewing tomorrow, probably all day ;)

Lisa, I think it's worth it if she needs a portable device to take places to work on stuff and likes to create her own designs from the cartridges. It's actually pretty easy to use. The other great feature is that you can link all your cartridges to it so when you need to print, you just connect the Gypsy to the Cricut and you don't need to put any cartridges into the Cricut.

There's also a great search feature. If you are looking for a bat, you just type in bat and it'll show you the bats on every cartridge that has one.

lisa- did mom make it ok?

Mom is good. I call her every day to make sure she is okay. Thanks for asking.

There's also a great search feature. If you are looking for a bat, you just type in bat and it'll show you the bats on every cartridge that has one.

Now that is a great feature that they should promote heavily. How many times have we gone thru the books looking for something specific? Too many. I have a spreadsheet that I got offline but to be able to just type in bat and have it show you all the bats, wow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter