The Cromwell Boutique Hotel

Cant swim....I just went on-line to www.bell-trans.com to see if they have the same special. The web special is now $106 but still worth the price I think. Yes, you can get the service at the last minute too!:thumbsup2

Emily94...thanks for the information!:goodvibes

Cant swim....I just went on-line to www.bell-trans.com to see if they have the same special. The web special is now $106 but still worth the price I think. Yes, you can get the service at the last minute too!:thumbsup2

Hi pooh6890, thanks for the update. I had passed on the recommendation and now will forward the link. I will definitely give it a try in September, depending on flight loads.

Emily94...thanks for the information!:goodvibes

Thanks for the share info offer. Because a lot of us go down for less than three nights we want to pack in as much as we can lol, so having a person on the ground could prove useful.

Oops, have to put a message in the message area lol.

Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter