The Country Bears to close?

Status
Not open for further replies.
***** is fairly certain that the country bears will be replaced by Toy Story for WDW’s 50th anniversary.

https://*****.com/2019/06/rumor-dis...tte-show-for-magic-kingdoms-50th-anniversary/
I have so many issues with this. The bears are one of my family’s favorite experiences in the entirety of WDW, and with them just opening a Toy story land, this doesn’t make sense. I’d love to discuss below

I totally understand your passion for that, and I'm on your side emotionally. But Toy Story is old now too. Someone who watched the first movie as a kid is in their 30s now. Think of the kid who goes to WDW now and sees whatever new show is there and then goes back in 20 years. They may have the same attachment to that show as you do with Country Bears.

I love the classics and some of the older rides, but sometimes things need to change and hopefully it's for the better.

I totally understand your passion for that, and I'm on your side emotionally. But Toy Story is old now too. Someone who watched the first movie as a kid is in their 30s now. Think of the kid who goes to WDW now and sees whatever new show is there and then goes back in 20 years. They may have the same attachment to that show as you do with Country Bears.

I love the classics and some of the older rides, but sometimes things need to change and hopefully it's for the better.

I am that kid who's now in their 30s and I think this is terrible. Toy Story has a whole land in DHS, why does it need an attraction in MK?

I'm having a hard time believing we will have Toy Story in Tommorowland, FrontierLand, and Toy Story Land. I'm thinking this is massive click bait.

Makes no sense in Frontierland. I guess this points to nothing is sacred for an attraction.

Makes no sense in Frontierland. I guess this points to nothing is sacred for an attraction.

It actually does make sense to have it in Frontierland if you think about it. That's where we met Woody and Jessie back in 2015. HOWEVER, now that there is an ENTIRE LAND for Toy Story I think they should put it in HS where attractions are desperately needed.

Or it points to someone making something up. Or it points to something someone overheard being discussed as a joke or blue sky or just misheard around a water cooler somewhere and then wanted to feel important so went running to someone known to print just about everything. Hold off on the Disney slapping until it actually looks like it's happening. Given the source, waiting before getting blood pressure up seems reasonable.

Considering the source ..... though I wouldn’t mind a plus up of CB Jamz maybe bring back vacation hoedown or a new show

I am that kid who's now in their 30s and I think this is terrible. Toy Story has a whole land in DHS, why does it need an attraction in MK?

From a park design point of view, if they can get more people into that theater than they do now with a different show, then it makes sense for them to do that, especially with a quarter century old IP.

It actually does make sense to have it in Frontierland if you think about it. That's where we met Woody and Jessie back in 2015. HOWEVER, now that there is an ENTIRE LAND for Toy Story I think they should put it in HS where attractions are desperately needed.

I think having a Toy Story marionette style show with Woody and Jessie makes sense in TSL, not in MK. I could envision a background show for the upcoming BBQ eatery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!