The Boathouse VS Paddlefish

Cindyd04

Mouseketeer
Hi foodies! I'm celebrating my birthday in the fall at WDW and am debating between the Boathouse and Paddlefish for a nice dinner. I have eaten at boathouse and really enjoyed it and I was tempted to try paddlefish until I saw some spotty reviews of it on yelp. For those of you that have tried both, which one is your favorite of the two and why? Thanks :-)

We love The Boathouse and have been there a few times and it's consistently good. Have heard many mixed reviews about Paddlefish so still on the fence about trying it. We celebrated my dd's birthday there 2 yrs ago and gone a few times since. Feel free to check out some photos from there:

The Boathouse Photos

We ate at both on successive nights a few days ago. I thought both were good, but give a slight edge to The Boathouse. We also dined at the boathouse last year and loved it.

This year we got to sit in the Chris Craft boat cutout table at The Boathouse which added an extra level of enjoyment to the experience (I'm not sure who was happier about that - me or the kids)

I've been to both and I absolutely would choose Boathouse. The food is so much better at Boathouse. Maybe get some drinks at Paddlefish if you want to try it out before dinner, but otherwise Boathouse definitely has better food, more options and more value for what you get.

Thanks everyone! I'm going to stick with the boathouse, the themeing in the restaurant is hard to compete with. Butiflfeet, I like your idea of getting drinks at paddlefish. The rooftop looks beautiful there and I think I'll give that a try.

Thought the cocktails were better at the Boathouse, and the food and service better at Paddlefish (although admittedly we had a bad waiter at the Boathouse last time).

I have been to neither (yet) but based on decor and menu, I would choose Boathouse for a Birthday dinner. Your service will likely be a gamble at either.

Thought the cocktails were better at the Boathouse, and the food and service better at Paddlefish (although admittedly we had a bad waiter at the Boathouse last time).

At least you got service. Went to the rooftop bar last weekend at Paddlefish. Lots of wait staff, but they apparently do not actually do anything. After being ignored for way too long we left and went to Boathouse bar, where we had great service

At least you got service. Went to the rooftop bar last weekend at Paddlefish. Lots of wait staff, but they apparently do not actually do anything. After being ignored for way too long we left and went to Boathouse bar, where we had great service
That is disappointing to hear!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter