• Main St. Bakery

• Laila that permeates the Norway gift shop

• The greenhouse in Living With the Land

• The faint cookie scent on Main St

• Aloe and clover at Contemporary and Yacht/Beach

• Incense from Morocco

• The smell of fear on It's A Small World

Results are only viewable after voting.
The smell of sweat and body odor while waiting for a beer in the always extremely crowded Rose & Crown pub at Epcot! (just kidding!)

My favorite is the smell of all of the spices used in the cooking while eating at Restaurant Marrakesh in Morocco at Epcot. Absolutely mouthwatering and makes us giddy with excitement. :dance3:

The lobby of the Polynesian! Not in the budget for our upcoming trip to stay there but I will enjoy it while I wait for my Ohana reservation:goodvibes

What exactly does the Poly lobby smell like?

It's a smell I associate with the draining of my bank account:rotfl2:

I forgot how much I love the burning smell on Spaceship Earth! I can hear the narrators voice as I type this. 60 more days to go!!!!!:cool1:

I voted for the greenhouse, but Soarin's citrus scent is also wonderful, as is the Goofy's Candy Co. I *really* wish Disney would bottle the latter.

I love the MSB smell every time I walk by it. I also love the smell of the Beach Club as you enter the lobby....on a side note, I didn't know that the CR had the same scent. I will have to try and notice that the next time we are there :goodvibes. And even though it wasn't on the pole, I absolutely love the burning wood in SE and the orange groves in Soarin.

I love the smell of wood smoke in Frontierland! Makes me feel like I've stepped back into history.:)

OMG - the smell of the Norway gift shop! I would walk thru there every chance I got on our trip! Loved it! I am going to buy myself my own little supply of that lovely fragrance!

Definitely the smoky/bbq smell when you enter Jambo House. Also, the smoky/bbq smell when you approach The Land Pavilion. Also, the smoky/book bbq smell when you enter the burning library at Alexandria area on SSE.

Laila is seriously the only perfume or perfumed product I can be around and have NO allergy symptoms at all. It's sweet stuff.

I couldnt vote bc Burning Rome in SSE wasnt an option. That is hands down my fave scent.
Bath and body works has a candle made by White Barn Candles called fireside that they sell in the fall/winter and it smells just like SSE burning rome. :)

I picked the water, but not for the water rides. It is the smell of the early morning sidewalks being washed down - we do EMH every morning, and LOVE that smell. Same smell right after an afternoon downpour followed by sunshine! Whenever we walk out of our house on a steamy summer day, DS always says "Smells like Disney World!"

Other favorites:

Apple Pie smell in Philharmagic
BBQ at FlameTree in AK
Rome burning
AKL lobby - love the spices they throw in the fireplace!
Pressed pot of coffee at Boma & Jiko - real coffee!
Finale of Illuminations
vegetation smell of all the plants on the trails in AK

As we entered the Beach Club, I wanted to eat the gingerbread carousel! Best smell of our Christmas trip, by far.

A close second was every popcorn stand we passed by each and everyday :)

The smells in general,i do not think there Is not a smell i could mention .that some one has not mention. All the smells of Disney are so unique, i will smell them when I am out in about through everyday, i take those moments,close my eyes and can in-vision being at Disney. Its what gives me those special moments away from Disney.

I immediately thought of the lobby at the Polynesian when I saw the title of this thread. I'm glad to see that so many other people really love the smell of the Poly lobby. The orange smell of Soarin' is a close second for me.

Glad I'm not the only one that likes the water ride smell...

The smell of the fall of Rome on spaceship earth every time I smell that fake burnt smell anywhere it takes me back to Disney... Not literally unfortunately:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter