The Best Pans Day 5 Another Glitch

ILUVDXL

<font color=teal>What makes you think there is onl
Breakfast was a simple affair this morning. Croissants and coffee from the Main Street Bakery at MK. Our dinner plans are for Palio but after debacle of yesterday I didn't want go there and be embarassed so we opted for the F&WF for dinner and I so glad we did. We did Palio last year so no biggie.

Here are some of the delicious tidbits we ejoyed around the world. 2 Florida shrimp salad rolls in Florida. Beef strganoff from Eastern Europe. Not like I make but very tastey. 2 Cheddar Cheese Soup from Canada, hot and delicious. A pause with a glass of Egi Bakava and a Radergast beer to listen the the Canadian Fiddlers. Real toe tapers. On to Poland for a stuffed cabbage roll, interesting. Now 2 Tokyo Rolls and a vegetable and shrimp Tempura in Japan. 2 Lobster and Corn Chowders in USA was outstanding. 2 glasses of Iron Horse Fairy Tale Cuvee. I'm going to look for this on the weekend it was so good. We're starting to get very full but must keep pressing on. Our last "entree" was in Peru 2 Pappas Rellenas (beef stuffed potato balls) with spicy corn relish. We're done. That is till I remember Cloudberry Horns in Norway. Now we waddle to the bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter