The Best of Halloween Horror Nights for Those Who Haven't Been Yet...

BuckeyeGuy28

"Why So Serious"
Me and my friend went on Friday the 3rd, and were amazed that we got to thr front of every house. We only waited 20 minutes for one house (Reflections of Fear), and every other ride, show, and attraction was empty. Does anyone know why, however, the bulk of people were not at Body Collectors, Creatures, and Interstellar Terror, and the Hallow, my personal favorites? They were great houses, and nobody seemed to be enjoying them (not complaining, though...we got right in and got all the attention of the scare-actors)

Anyway, here's my list of Bests at HHN:

SCARIEST:
1.) The Hallow
2.) Dead Exposure
3.) Body Collectors
4.) Interstellar Terror
5.) Reflections of Fear (Bloody Mary)
6.) Creatures
7.) Doomsday
8.) Scary Tales

COOLEST (effects, set-design, etc.):
1.) Interstellar Terror
2.) Reflections of Fear
3.) Creatures
4.) Body Collectors
5.) The Hallow
6.) Dead Exposure
7.) Doomsday
8.) Scary Tales

ALL-AROUND BEST:
1.) Reflections of Fear
2.) Body Collectors
3.) Creatures
4.) Dead Exposure
5.) Interstellar Terror
6.) The Hallow
7.) Doomsday
8.) Scary Tales

They're all great, but if you only have time for a couple, STAY AWAY from Doomsday and Scary Tales, they were very stupid.
5.)

I hope this helps anybody who is just about to go and may be unlucky with crowds. Feel free to post your opinions, too! I love talking about Halloween Horror Nights, it's probably my favorite day of the year!:love:

It's very interesting what you think because most people hate RoF the most and like ST3 the best. How about a list for scarezones?

BEST SCAREZONES:
1.) American Gothic
2.) Path of the Wicked
3.) The Skoolhouse
4.) Fractured Tales
5.) Streets of Blood
6.) Asylum in Wonderland

Those aren't neccesarily the order of scariest to lamest, but those are, in order, the coolest scarezones that'll either get a scare out of you or at least make you say 'wow'. Also, the streets that aren't listed as scarezones include a chainsaw festival by where 'Disaster' is, and a group of prisoners with there body parts hanging out by Men in Black

Once again, very interesting. Most people think Asylum is the best and American Gothic is either closer to the end or the last.

Very interesting indeed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter