The Best Food Item You Have Ever Had On DCL!

DW's AP's Butternut Soup - she always orders a double serving.
Me anything from the Palo Brunch

Palo's pineapple ravioli dessert was my favorite by far. I'm normally a huge chocolate fan but I traded my souffle for the ravioli after one bite!

We were on the dream last November and the only memorable item that I had was the Grand Marnier Souffle from Royal Palace. We did not do Palo so I cannot comment on the chocolate soufflé, but I am sure it is equally good.

Nothing on our cruise was bad, but nothing was incredibly memorable either.

lots of good things..
in particular, there was a chilean sea bass served in tritons - i don't remember how it was prepared, but it was unbelievably good..

all 4 of us went insane over it.

And DS, who was 15 at the time, asked the head waiter if he could have it again the next night (we ate at tritons the first night)..
the head waiter (not our server, but the head waiter) had come over to see how we were doing and when DS asked, he went zipping out and came back with it for DS.
And then on the next night, he brought it even before DS asked for it. :)
DS was thrilled!!! He couldn't get enough of it.

Too bad i can't remember how it was prepared, but it was stupendous!!!!!

I do not think I've ever seen this - please give more detais about this!!!! Ribeye is my absolute favorite steak!!!!

At lunchtime on Castaway Cay, go to Serenity Bay - They have all-you-can-eat rib-eye steaks. (The main food place does not have these)

There were several food items on the Magic I loved:

The oysters (at Palo brunch and at the Captain's Gala dinner), ...

91200967.jpg

... the Beef Tenderloin at Palo dinner, ...

6cb7d843.jpg

... and the various Ahi Tuna appetizers. :lovestruc

fc428571.jpg

lots of good things..
in particular, there was a chilean sea bass served in tritons - i don't remember how it was prepared, but it was unbelievably good..

all 4 of us went insane over it.

And DS, who was 15 at the time, asked the head waiter if he could have it again the next night (we ate at tritons the first night)..
the head waiter (not our server, but the head waiter) had come over to see how we were doing and when DS asked, he went zipping out and came back with it for DS.
And then on the next night, he brought it even before DS asked for it. :)
DS was thrilled!!! He couldn't get enough of it.

Too bad i can't remember how it was prepared, but it was stupendous!!!!!
I remember the Chilean Sea Bass from our first cruise on the Wonder in 2001. My family still talks about it. It was amazing.

Everything at the Palo brunch!!!! Oh and chocolate souflee at Palo dinner.

Another thing I really like is the cake on Castaway Cay - either the pineapple upside down or sometimes they have an apple cake. As bad as the cakes on board are, the cakes on CC are that good.

Another thing I really like is the cake on Castaway Cay - either the pineapple upside down or sometimes they have an apple cake. As bad as the cakes on board are, the cakes on CC are that good.

Thanks for the info Jilljill. I will have to try them next month. :thumbsup2

We had an osso bucco on our Med cruise from AP that was amazing. I mean, like one of the best things ever...I've tried it other places since then (even Palo...)and it has never been so good.

We also had this awesome hamburger from Triton's on our Alaska cruise. Delish.

The mushroom risotto at Palo (and I hate mushrooms!).

Quick food options, I'm a big fan of Goofy's Grill, both the sandwiches and all the fresh fruit.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter