The best feeling in the world.

Ampris

<font color=brown>Treasure Planet fanatic<br><font
Okay, so what with the drama around this forum seemingly reaching a fever pitch lately, and with everyone constantly at each other's throats for whatever reason, I thought that an upbeat, positive thread could only do us some good.

So.

The question is, in your experience, what is the absolute best feeling in the whole, wide world. It can be anything at all, as specific or vague as you want. Feel free to reminisce or relive great moments, whatever makes you the happiest in life- a feeling, a memory, a person... anything.

I'll start. To me, the best feeling in the world is knowing that someone else cares about you- cares that you exist. Knowing that they would rather talk to you than not talk to you, and and do so without any sort of prompting or obligations. Just knowing that even a single person likes and cares about you as a person... it's the best feeling ever.

So please tell me your opinions, I'd really love to hear them! But for goodness' sake, please try to keep this thread positive and flame-war free. I just want this place to be calm and harmonious again. Please? =(

I love to feel included and liked by other people. I love when I fit in!

My best moment was at the 5th grade banquet... that was so great. All my friends and I got along without any backstabbing. It was so great. Too bad it can't be like that anymore :sad2:

Waking up before the alarm clock goes off and realizing you can go back to sleep.

I would say the best feeling for me was when i went to my charter school in 5th grade and finally had real friends

back story
i went to an elementary school with a major cliche problem. you either hung out with the cool kids or the really weird freaky stay away they might eat you weird kids. i didn't fit in either of those groups. i was and am a geek. i had no real friends was bullied (not physical but things like exclusion etc it hurts just as much). for example in kindergarten i was told i was not cool enough to join the "Spice girl club" because i didn't buy all of my clothes at limited too. long story short, i get an offer from our talented and gifted coordinator. she is starting a highly gifted charter school in our district and i am already approved and accepted. i go. when i get there on the first day i am met with 17 other "geeks" who had been bullied and teased. we are all amazing friends more like siblings we love each other and feel accepted. I was with them everyday for 4 years the program goes to 8th grade. then this year 9th grade we are split among the high schools in our district based on location. i miss them so much. each year we have a end of school pool party and everybody was there , i got that feeling again. at my high school even though im a few years ahead in classes i am in with the kids who bullied me in elem school for things like gym and health. I was bullied and excluded again this year.:guilty: at the party i felt home after a year of stress and a lack of friends and acceptance and no one to talk to it all changed. :goodvibes

sorry for the novel

Going to sleep and realizing that you just made it through another day of a 365 day trip.
Waking up and realizing that your alive to live another day full of people who actually care.
I like to sleep so I can dream because it relaxs me beyond belief. I love it...even if it's a nightmare.
Yes I'm a wierd person but I don't care.

i agree with tinkinpink and cheezdoodle i loved it when everyone was too young to backstab and bully other people. I dont get bullied myself but i know most girls are so 2-faced to everyone once you reach a certain age :sad2:

I love it when im in WDW getting along with my brother and sister, in the sun and with mickey :goodvibes

When you know that your friends will stick up for you.
When you and your friend know how to avoid getting into a fight.
Finding out you're going to WDW. (you know I had to add that)

Nice thread idea. :)

going to sleep and being able to think to yourself "that was one of the best days of my life"
hugs
knowing that i can really be whatever i want to when i'm older and not be limited by anything.
having a baby wrap it's hand around your finger. babies are so full of hope and love. haha corny but i don't care.

The best feeling in the world for me would have to be love.
Just knowing someone loves me makes me happy.
Another best feeling is when you go to WDW and just act like a kid again.
Riding Dumbo and little kid rides like that. :goodvibes
Oh and also I agree with TinkNPink.Another best feeling is having real friends.
I kinda have a story near to hers but not totally like it.

omg the best feeling in the world was at my first school home basketball game it rocked bc you no i never felt it before
ok so its like this
you r in the hall listening to the coach hearing the cheers of the fans. getting butterflys in u and walking through the doors meeting face to face with ur enimies! [ for the game] and hearing music [ walk it out, lean wit it ] practiceing on the court looking at ur friendds in the stands
i loveee that feeling

To me, the best feeling in the world is when I'm laying on my boyfriends bed, in a semi-asleep stage, and he thinks I'm asleep and he'll tell me things like
"you mean the world to me" and "i love you more than anything in the universe" and "you are the most beautiful girl i've ever seen" and "i would do anything for you".
And I'll just lay there and let him think I'm asleep and that I can't hear him.

THAT is the greatest feeling in the world, knowing someone truly loves you more than ANYTHING in the world and would do anything for you.
That sends shivers down my spine and make the butterflies in my stomach go mental.

Another feeling that I really love is when you accomplish a big task. Like a school project, or finishing a scrapbook, or even cleaning your room when it's really messy. I love that feeling.

Or the feeling when you've MADE IT! You've accomplished a goal! Like getting into university. :goodvibes

Or when you win an award or something. Like when I won the drama award, or prom queen :eek: I was SO surprised, and it was the greatest feeling ever!

But that first one I described, that is the greatest feeling in the world to me!

That I'm now single, and I don't have to worry about being in a relationship. I'm free to do whatever I want!

knowing that i can really be whatever i want to when i'm older and not be limited by anything.

how very insightful :goodvibes
i completley agree.

ALSO, being in WDW with my family!!!!
Laughing with my family, being stupid & goofy with them, it's the greatest.

When you are with your friends all day, and you do something that you wanted to do, and then go to sleep thinking that that was one of the best days of my life.

Getting the award for Top Five in your grade.

When somebody compliments you about how nice/funny/pretty you are or how you have influenced them in an amazing way.

Spending time with my boyfriend just doing nothing and watching the wind blow leaves across the lawn and hiking down to the river to watch the light bounce off the water. That's the best feeling in the world becuase I feel so loved and needed and wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter