The Bedazzler...

PrincessMommyof2

Earning My Ears<br><font color=teal>My bridal veil
Anyone in DISland do any bedazzling? I was interested in making some projects for my nieces, but nearly fell out of my chair when I saw how much they are running for on Ebay. Is it relatively easy?

:thumbsup2 Hi! I found my bedazzler at Hobby Lobby and used a 40% off coupon and also got a couple pkgs. of stones, dd12 figure skates and we got this to sparkle up her dress but she changed her mind so I haven't used it yet. :wave:

I am not familiar with the bedazzler, but my dds (ages 15 and 12) have asked about GEMAGIC.

Does anyone know if the bedazzler is a better version of the gemagic or have any review on either of them. I need to purchase something in the next couple of weeks for birthdays.

Thanks in advance for any replies. The girls really are the crafty ones in the family. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter