The Beach Club

disneychick2721

<font color=teal>I want to skip down Main Street a
Hey everyone! I was wondering about the beach club resort? i"ve never stayed there before, Im staying there in August though, and I wanted to know how it is? I was also wondering what's you guysz favorite hotel's in Disney?? Mine currently, is The Wilderness Lodge.

Beach Club is great! I've never stayed there, but I go there a lot and I've stayed at Yacht Club twice. Stormalong Bay is cool, and so is Beaches and Cream, and you can walk to Epcot.

My favorite is probably Wilderness Lodge also, we've stayed there 6 times.

The Beach Club is tied for being my favorite with SSR. Stormalong Bay is totally awesome, Cape May Cafe is totally awesome, and The Beach Club as a whole is awesome!

We usually stay at the Yacht Club, which is attached to the Beach Club, but this year we're staying at the Beach Club (it was a little less expensive). It has, in my opinion the best resort pool on Disney property and your within walking (or boat distance if you prefer) of Epcot, MGM, 4 other resorts and the boardwalk with restaurants, games and shops. The only thing I dislike is the lack of food options. All you have is Hurricane Hannah's (which closes pretty early in the evening and never seems to be open when you want something, plus you have to walk to the pool to get), Beaches & Cream (which is good, but usually very crowded and can be pretty expensive), and the snack bar at the Beach Club (which doesn't serve too much that interests me). I just wish that there was a food court type place like at Wilderness Lodge that's good for a quick meal. Other than that I love it..

wilderness lodge is my favorite, but beach club is a close second.
it's great, you'll have an awesome time :]

The Beach Club is an AWESOME hotel. I love it I think we have stayed there twice, and then our next trip s going to be there also. I can't wait! P.S Beaches and cream gets two- thumbs up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter