The Bad Mothers' Mambo...

wilma-bride

<<This space intentionally blank>>
...otherwise known as Nat and Joh's Single Digit Dance - grab your dancing shoes and join us

:dance3::banana::banana::cheer2::banana::banana::dance3:

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: have a fantastic time :cheer2:

:woohoo::cool1::woohoo::cool1::woohoo::cool1::woohoo::cool1: You GO girls. :goodvibes have a FAB time.

...and their families!!!!!!
BananaRow.gif
BananaRow.gif
BananaRow.gif
BananaRow.gif

Wow! Single digits already! Have a fabulous time, all of you!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Hope you have a brilliant time, not long to wait now. Will you be doing live reports?

:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum

Tina

Hope you have a brilliant time, not long to wait now. Will you be doing live reports?

:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum

Tina

We will not, I'm afraid - no DISing for us on holiday (although trying to keep Nat away from a computer for a fortnight might prove harder than trying to persuade Gary we REALLY need to do the DCL Transatlantic cruise in 2011 :lmao:)

Hi Joh

Don't blame you, will look forward to reading all about it when you get back:thumbsup2

Tina

:lmao: I will have you know i AM capable of being apart from a pc for 2 wwks.....just watch ;)

Have a fantastic time girls once it arrives! :yay: :yay: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter