The anti-dining trip report that could have been a disaster but ended up being Yacht-some!! April 2021 at The Yacht Club! Complete 11/5!

Catching up and I still cannot believe we didn't get to see each other on our 50th trip :guilty: And we miss each other by a day in Dec. and I think we miss each other by a month in early 2022?? I mean we do live like 2 hours from each other and can plan to hang out but I guess it's more fun to meet in Disney lol!

CRT food does look surprisingly good. We've only done breakfast there which we all deemed not worth it and I don't see us going back there until we bring the granddaughters but good to know the food wasn't bad! Ava is so darn cute!

I am surprised they don't have 1 or 2 other princesses. Rotate them a little.

I'm hoping they just bring all of them back soon!

I seriously hate rooms without balcony's just because I can't get any of this magic.

I agree! Makes me feel claustrophobic! We booked DLH for next May and it makes me sad that we won't have a balcony.

They weren't doing it earlier this month. We got there around 11 or 1130 and only had a 20 minute wait or so.

I think you were lucky! A couple weeks ago there were always longs lines and virtual queues.

I'm so with you in no fast food. We never eat it, but came this close to doing it a few weeks ago. But then we said its just chicken how good can it be and went to Wine Bar George instead:rotfl:

Aw, now that's not a fair comparison! I'm happy to say, Mike finally changed his mind about WBG when we went a couple weeks ago…the AC inside helped!

Seriously I think I just want to watch the Ava channel all day long. Any chance you can bring her in December just for my personal enjoyment :D

Funny you say that because my mom and I were just discussing when we're going to bring her again and we are seriously thinking next December! We want to wait until she's fully vaxxed, and then with Allie and I going to DLR/Hawaii in May and Mike and I going on the WISH in September, this is probably the earliest we can go!

I know you don't plan that far out, but just in case, we are thinking December 3-10, 2022!

The castle meal looked so good! Your pictures are really nice but I have to say, Ava is a ham and she is cracking me up in some of her pictures! :)

Thank you! She was a lot of fun to have around!

I was just thinking how great the scooter works compared to the stroller, no one has to push it.

That was an added bonus we hadn't considered! She was really too big for a stroller, and honestly, mostly it was us encouraging her to ride once in a while just so we could go faster. She would have happily walked the whole time!

This looks so fun. Did she enjoy it?

I think she enjoyed decorating it more than she enjoyed eating it!

Danielle is the same way. She's so picky.

We enjoyed some time on Hub grass back in October last year.

:love:

Hey there! Trying to get back in the swing of the Dis, and I just caught up on your TR. unfortunately I’m on my phone so no quotes.

Hello! No worries…I don't quote from my phone either!

Happy to see you back here!

I’ve never stayed at the Beach Club but after staying at the Yacht Club I’m worried I wouldn’t like it either. Those YC rooms are just so nice!

Spoiler alert…we loved the BC too! I'd have a hard time choosing a favorite between them now!

Ava is so cute and she seems like such a trooper with the long, hot Disney days!

Those pool breaks were a life saver!

Hi!! This one has been on my "watch" list for quite some time now, and I finally made it over here!

Hi Meghan! I'm so far behind on everyone's TRs, so I know ehat you mean!

Me too! We so want to go to Disneyland and we had a trip booked for just a few months into when all this virus stuff went down that obviously was cancelled. But I'm really anxious to get there eventually!

Boo :sad1: I hope you make it there soon!

Oh my goodness, such a sweet baby! <3

Oh, my Daisy…she can be very sweet, but she's also a terror! :rotfl: Like last night when I was laying in bed watching tv she ran up into my room and pooped and peed on my floor…this, after being taken out sooooooo many times before this! Ack!

Caught up on the last couple of updates that I missed. It was good meeting up with you last week and hang out a little. LOVED that you could come over to the Bungalow and watch the fireworks. :D

It was so nice to see you and watch the first ever Enchantment with you Liesa! :love:

Catching up and I still cannot believe we didn't get to see each other on our 50th trip

I can't believe it either! I think I saw everyone BUT you!

And we miss each other by a day in Dec. and I think we miss each other by a month in early 2022??

Jeez…terrible timing! But maybe we'll actually see each other in a couple days here in CT!

CRT food does look surprisingly good. We've only done breakfast there which we all deemed not worth it and I don't see us going back there until we bring the granddaughters

Hopefully all the princesses will be back by then. I think we're taking Ava back next December and I probably would book this again just because we did all actually enjoy the food there.

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been away so long from this and from all of your trip reports!

We had an awesome 50th trip filled with some amazing experiences (and a few we'd skip next time…(looking at YOU, Emile's Fromage Montage) and a few DisMeets, as well! I will definitely be writing a trip report about all of it, and at the rate I'm going, I should be done with it by the 60th!

I've been super busy working, but I'll be back soon to finish up this trip! Thanks for sticking around!

Last edited:
Hello everyone! Sorry I've been away so long from this and from all of your trip reports!

We had an awesome 50th trip filled with some amazing experiences (and a few we'd skip next time…looking at YOU, Emile's Fromage Montage) and a few DisMeets, as well! I will definitely be writing a trip report about all of it, and at the rate I'm going, I should be done with it by the 60th!

I've been super busy working, but I'll be back soon to finish up this trip! Thanks for sticking around!
I started a new job and am just as busy. Miss the DIS, but will be back when I can! :) #nursingishard

APRIL 15, 2021

Did we get up super early the next morning after our late night the night before?
Yes we did.
And did we get Boarding Group 2 for Rise?
Also, yes!

I don't know how she does it, but Allie has the fastest fingers in the universe
and hasn't let us down yet!

Obviously we had to get a move on because our BG would be open as soon as the park!

Oh yeah, 7:53 am and we're here...
Or just Allie and I since my mom and Ava were being pokey and didn't care
about getting on Rise anyway. They said they'd meet us later.

I promised Allie we could head to ToT first since she hadn't been on yet...

as long as she would got on SDD with me after, which she did...

Afterwards, we had a little time to kill, waiting for Grammy and Ava to arrive at DHS,
so we waited around and took some pics...

We had enough time to get a snack and drink at Trolley Starbucks...

And also had time for TSM before they arrived...

But what could possibly be taking them soooo long to get here??
We found out later that my mom made a wrong turn
and ended up on a main street in a construction zone
and had to ask someone how to get to DHS!
And I thought for sure she'd be okay
since we had just been there a couple days before!
I should have known!

So, would they EVER arrive?? That's next!

Did we get up super early the next morning after our late night the night before?
Yes we did.
But of course! It's Disney!!!
Also, yes!
Score!
:laughing:
At first I was going to make a joke about how in that light, her ears looked like donuts.... then I saw they were!!! :laughing:
Hadn't been on yet!

What kind of mother are you?!?!?!?

:rolleyes:
Cute shot of you two. :)
Carrot cake cookie... I've bought one, but... still haven't tried one.
Whoops! But glad she made it eventually.

Such a fun morning!! We have never been successful getting a BG for Rise. In December, I think we're just going to suck it up and pay for Lightning Lane, since it's literally the only thing my Dad and Rob care about getting on, and they will be a miserable duo to deal with if we make them wait in a.m. crowds or a long standby line. They're worse than the 12 year old, LOL!

Also, yes!

Impressive!

Good choice! This is my favorite.

as long as she would got on SDD with me after, which she did...

Another good choice.

YUM! This is a must for me every trip.

And also had time for TSM before they arrived...

Wow you're busting through the rides fast.

Aren't you going to DW in December? What are your dates?

Wow!!! Those are definitely some fast fingers. She should sub contract her services for all of us slow old folks

Oh this looks so good. I haven't had this in forever since the Starbucks line is always so long. Will definitely have to have one in December

But what could possibly be taking them soooo long to get here??
Oh no! Looks like you and Allie got a ton done but poor Mom. I'm sure she was frustrated

Carrot cake cookie... I've bought one, but... still haven't tried one.

What?? Why didn't you try the one you bought??

We have never been successful getting a BG for Rise.

NOOO! Really? I've never NOT gotten one!

In December, I think we're just going to suck it up and pay for Lightning Lane, since it's literally the only thing my Dad and Rob care about getting on, and they will be a miserable duo to deal with if we make them wait in a.m. crowds or a long standby line

Ugh, I hear you but I hate that it's come to this!

Mike and I rope dropped it this month and it wasn't bad at all, but if they don't want to get up super early, then that won't work for you.

At least you know already ahead of time so you can budget for it!

Aren't you going to DW in December? What are your dates?

We are! December 8-15th, staying at BLT. Will you be there??

Wow!!! Those are definitely some fast fingers. She should sub contract her services for all of us slow old folks

Sure! For you, she'd do it for free!

Oh no! Looks like you and Allie got a ton done but poor Mom. I'm sure she was frustrated

She was frustrated?? I was frustrated! :rotfl:

I literally don't understand how she did it…we had gone there and back the same way two days before that! I do love my mom but I have to remember to be patient with her :headache:

Wow BG 2 very impressive! The lowest Andi got for us was 9

What a fun early morning in DHS, you two did so many attractions!

I’m glad your mom finally made it, yikes what Mainstreet?

We will just miss you in December, we are there 12/1-12/7. We will be hanging with Lesley and Karamie. We hope to say hi to Ariane, Jen, and Kari as well!

We are! December 8-15th, staying at BLT. Will you be there??

We’re going to miss you. We’re there November 27 thru December 3rd

We will just miss you in December, we are there 12/1-12/7. We will be hanging with Lesley and Karamie. We hope to say hi to Ariane, Jen, and Kari as well!

We’ll be there at the start of your trip but I think you’re at Universal first.

Wow BG 2 very impressive! The lowest Andi got for us was 9

It's those young, limber fingers!

We will just miss you in December, we are there 12/1-12/7.

Aw, boo! Seems like we are missing a bunch of you! If y'all plan to go next December, we are looking at 12/3-12/10 so hopefully 'll match up with more of you!

We’re going to miss you. We’re there November 27 thru December 3rd

Seems to be the story of this trip!

Because we were on the DDP and by the time I bought it, near the end of the trip, I was too full to eat it!! :laughing:

That makes so much sense! It was one of the reasons we stopped getting the DDP when it was still offered!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter