The Anaheim Hotel reviews?

Bucknut2710

Mouseketeer
Hello, looking for advice! We booked through Get Away Today and got a great package for tickets and hotel at The Anaheim Hotel. Just curious if anybody has stayed there and if so, what was your experience?

Thanks in advance, this will be our first trip to Disneyland after 4 to WDW and we can't wait!

Stayed there twice in last couple years. All positive experience. Having ‘The Pizza Press” attached to lobby is nice too. Right at the corner of S. Harbor Blvd and Disney Way. Easy cross over at the signal is all that separates you from staying on property. Two story buildings with a garden setting.

Stayed in July 2019 with my sister and brother in law for a night before our one park day (staycation). No frills, but clean and quiet. We too enjoyed the Pizza Press for some late night grub and beers. We paid an extra $15 to keep the car there while we were in the parks and walked in, which worked well. The pool area looked nice but we didn't use it.

I'd stay again! (My go-to has since become the Wyndham Anaheim around the corner on Katella; longer walk but free parking!)

Thanks to both of you, this is exactly what I was looking for! We are pretty laid back and not looking for anything fancy, glad to hear about the late night easy access food option. I knew the location was great, and the price we got was as well. Thanks again for the positive feedback and my wife and I can't wait to get there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter