Not open for further replies.
100_2256-1.jpg

100_2255-1.jpg

100_2253-1.jpg

100_2258.jpg

100_2255.jpg

view
100_2297.jpg

Hi there! We have stayed at Sugarloaf and had booked there again for our trip in May, but just booked for the RPC theme park with the current Disney discount offer. Disney is magical for me and I am so looking forward to this trip. I thought this room would be wonderful. Are there any room requests I should do? I am trying to go through the thread to find photos of the theme park views from the Main Building rooms. I think at this point I am just giddy with excitement.

Is it allowed/appropriate to bring the breakfast items from the club area back to your room on a tray to enjoy out on your balcony. I know when we stayed at Sugarloaf we did that but not sure if it is really okay.

Any information or advice would be great...thanks!

:love:

we are booked for gv at the poly for dec. i just realized that a gv room at the GF will only run us less than $200 additional with our discount. so... now i am considering that option!

we stayed standard rpc at our last visit.... do i understand correctly that all standard rooms are the same? meaning our room size and layout in a gv room would be similar to what we had in rpc?

also... is there anything i'm missing, why one would pick a poly gv room over a GF gv room? i realize this is the GF thread so people will be biased ;) but i'm afraid that if i ask this separately on this board that i might attract too many people who have either never stayed at the GF or hate the GF. for those of you who have stayed at both, am i missing something if we decide not to stay at the poly?

i like that GF is small and nothing is far from the main building. i also like how huge the courtyard pool is (well... the kids do, lol). and of course, we just loved the overall beauty. the main thing to me is that at least at GF i would be guaranteed a balcony... no? we use our balcony a lot, even in cold weather. the poly looks lovely, but i don't like that at the poly we would have almost a 33% chance of not having a balcony. the balcony guarantee (if that is accurate) is enough to make me pay the small price difference.

help! :confused:

Hi there! We have stayed at Sugarloaf and had booked there again for our trip in May, but just booked for the RPC theme park with the current Disney discount offer. Disney is magical for me and I am so looking forward to this trip. I thought this room would be wonderful. Are there any room requests I should do? I am trying to go through the thread to find photos of the theme park views from the Main Building rooms. I think at this point I am just giddy with excitement.

Is it allowed/appropriate to bring the breakfast items from the club area back to your room on a tray to enjoy out on your balcony. I know when we stayed at Sugarloaf we did that but not sure if it is really okay.

Any information or advice would be great...thanks!

:love:

We were in RPC TPV... 4309. It was FANTASTIC amazing wonderful.

Yes, you can bring whatever back to your room.

Can anyone give me any information about the Afternoon Tea? Time? Cost? How long it lasts?

We are staying CL in Sugar Loaf and I know they serve tea in the afternoon there. Is it that much more special in the main building?

Thanks for anyone's help.

Thanks to everyone!!

You are all so kind, friendly and most of all HELPFUL!!!
So a thousand thank you's to you ALL already!!!!

Now here's a few of my questions:

1.What standard garden view building and floor would you suggest for a great view and convenience to the main building?
2.Does anyone have a picture of the above listed room?
3.Overall, how would you rate the transportation to AK, EPCOT AND Hollywood Studios?
4.Is there a bar or lounge with entertainment in the evenings?
5.Do guests staying at GF have a tendency to dress fancier than at other resorts?

We are on the Delux Dining Plan this is what we have booked so far any suggestions would be great:

Day One: le Cellier (lunch)
California Grill (Dinner)

Day Two: Boma (breakfast)
California Grill (Dinner)

Day Three: GF Cafe(breakfast)
Jiko (dinner)

Day Four: Cinderellas Royal Breakfast
Citricos(Dinner)

Day Five: GF Cafe(Breakfast)
Liberty Tree Tavern (Dinner)

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter