~The Alex Pettyfer Appreciation Thread!~ Because he deserves it!

Caribbeanprincess

Princess of the Caribbean Seas
So ladies, I present you the new hot thing out of England, the next (I believe) RPattz, and my choice for Jace Wayland in the Mortaln Instruments movie series, so let's appreciate his prettines, discuss his films, etc.!

012.jpg

An inspired bit of casting (looks-wise), were they to actually make a movie of the book (which I can't imagine they would. A TV series? Maybe. Just too chock full of stuff for 2 hours). I really have no idea if he can act, but have heard just horrid things about "I Am Number Four". Luckily, HE wasn't one of those things.

Girl, Alex replaced Robert for me like a year ago! :love: He is so beautiful! I saw I am number 4 last weekend and I liked it but I cannot wait to see Beastly next weekend! I have been waiting for that movie for over a year!!!!!

I've read some very unflattering things about him in the last couple of weeks. With his attitude, I don't think he's going to go far. :laughing:

I'll reserve my admiration for men who deserve it. ;)

An inspired bit of casting (looks-wise), were they to actually make a movie of the book (which I can't imagine they would. A TV series? Maybe. Just too chock full of stuff for 2 hours). I really have no idea if he can act, but have heard just horrid things about "I Am Number Four". Luckily, HE wasn't one of those things.

They ARE making a movie. Clary has been casted for a while now and they're supposed to start filming around May. As For I Am Number Four, it's not an Oscar winning movie but it was quite good, much better than the book it is based on anyway.

Girl, Alex replaced Robert for me like a year ago! :love: He is so beautiful! I saw I am number 4 last weekend and I liked it but I cannot wait to see Beastly next weekend! I have been waiting for that movie for over a year!!!!!

I've been waiting for Beastly for a while also, I read the book almost a year ago!

They ARE making a movie. Clary has been casted for a while now and they're supposed to start filming around May. As For I Am Number Four, it's not an Oscar winning movie but it was quite good, much better than the book it is based on anyway.

I've been waiting for Beastly for a while also, I read the book almost a year ago!

Ugh. I just can't see how they can cram all of the stuff that went down into a movie. A mini series would've been awesome.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1538403/

According to imdb, Pettyfer may have bailed on Mortal Instruments to work on The LAst Apprentice. He was also offered the role of Peeta in The Hunger Games movie, but hasn't committed to it yet.

I guess he does have that generic YA hero look to him. Of course, casting directors (and Pettyfer) will have to choose carefully...he can't go around taking every lead role in these YA adaptations.

He's in talk for all those movies, but he hasn't been confirmed in any of them yet, he also hasn't been discarded yet though.

Oh I have been a fan for awhile now too! No offense but he blows away Rob Pattison!! Wayyyyyy better looking!;)

I saw I am number 4 the day it came out just for the eye candy!:lmao: I did enjoy it and thought he acted well.

He has also been my #1 choice to play Jace. Cassandra Clare has stated numerous times that he has NOT passed on the role, so there is still hope!!!:banana: I really can't wait for the Mortal Instruments movie! I love who they picked for Clary!

I saw Beastly again today and loved it more the second time. I did think the kiss between them lacked sparks but I still really loved this movie!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter