The 3 Wise Men

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I was looking through my movie box and came across a Disney movie called The 3 Wise Men and I would like to know if you ever seen this movie before? It came out in 2007 and even though Disney made the movie it's produced by Buena Vista Home Entertainment and is in English and also has a Spanish language version too. The movie talks about Three Kings Day and it's origins and features the voices of Martin Sheen and Jaci Velasquez and other celebrity voice talent too. It seems that this Disney movie was gonna have a release at the theaters but The 3 Wise Men was released directly to DVD instead and not many people knew about it's release or existance. Why did Disney's The 3 Wise Men not get the promotion it recieved and was it gonna be part of a new series of Disney holiday movies?

Are you sure that is the exact title of the movie? And that Martin Sheen is in it? I searched through IMDB and found no such movie. And even if it was "straight to video" it would be in the IMDB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter