• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The 2012 Incredible, Edible Dining Reviews-That's A Wrap!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your reviews. I enjoyed reading about all your meals. So many of the places you dined at are on my list for the next trip (and some are my faves already). :thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing your reviews - I just devoured them all! You went to a few of my favorites - Citricos and Raglan Road, plus a few that I haven't been to in years. My dining plans are pretty much set for my trip at the end of the week, but I am already thinking of plans for next year, too.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your reviews. I enjoyed reading about all your meals. So many of the places you dined at are on my list for the next trip (and some are my faves already). :thumbsup2

You are welcome Nicole! It does take time, but I get to relive some of the magic while writing-so its very fun. Hope you have a wonderful trip :thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing your reviews - I just devoured them all! You went to a few of my favorites - Citricos and Raglan Road, plus a few that I haven't been to in years. My dining plans are pretty much set for my trip at the end of the week, but I am already thinking of plans for next year, too.

Well have a wonderful trip! You have to have a few reasons to go back, right! ;)
Glad you really enjoyed.

Wonderful reviews. Thanks for taking the time to share. It has definitely helped me as I make plans for my solo trip in December and my girls trip in June. :goodvibes

Wonderful reviews. Thanks for taking the time to share. It has definitely helped me as I make plans for my solo trip in December and my girls trip in June. :goodvibes

My pleasure. Glad I provided some good insight-have wonderful trips :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter