The 2012 DIS Forum Disneyland Paris Awards - Get Your Votes In!!

dlpSteve

Mr Dedicated to DLP
dis-2012.jpg

The time has come for the latest edition of the DIS Forum Disneyland Paris Awards! You can vote in as many or as few categories as you want, so don't worry if you've never stayed off-site, or eaten in Disney Studios. Unless otherwise stated, all questions refer to the resort and attractions as it stands now. You simply PM me with your votes - easy! You can also submit votes from other family members too. Voting will go on until Friday November 30th so you have plenty of time to get another trip in and then come back and vote!The results will be published in time for Christmas. Have fun, and vote away!

Here are the previous results to give you some inspiration, should you need it.

2010 DIS Forum Disneyland Paris Awards
2008 DIS Forum Disneyland Paris Awards
2007 DIS Forum Disneyland Paris Awards
2005 DIS Forum Disneyland Paris Awards

1. Best on-site hotel?

2. Best off-site hotel?

3. Best season?

4. Best Hotel Restaurant?

5. Best Park Restaurant?

6. Best Studios Restaurant?

7. Best Disney Village Restaurant?

8. Best overall restaurant?

9. Best Park/Studios/Village snack outlet?

10. Best thrill ride?

11. Best non thrill ride?

12. Best non-ride attraction

13. Best queuing area?

14. Best show?

15. Best parade?

16. Best land (Disneyland Park)

17. Best Area/Land (Disney Studios)?

18. Best overall Land/Area?

19. Best piece of music or song associated with Disneyland Paris?

20. Best shop?

21. What do you most miss when you are not in Disneyland Paris?

22. What would you like to see added?

23. Which character is the best for character interaction?

24. Best overall attraction in the resort?

25. Best staff costume?

26. Best thing about the 20th Anniversary?

27. What, if anything, would you like to see done differently in Disneyland Paris?

Any questions just ask - happy voting!!

I love Question 21!! :goodvibes

Will get my thinking hat on ..... I'm glad you've given us plenty of time. :)

I will be back after our next trip to vote (36 days :yay:)
Love the annual awards :woohoo:

Just bumping in case anyone who hasn't seen it would like to take part. :)

Hi Steve, could you check if you got my votes as I spent a fair amount of time last week going through all my answers and putting them into a PM but I don't have any memory of actually sending the PM!!

Thanks, Paula

Thanks for letting me know Steve. Spent ages thinking about my answers and typing them into a PM but got up the next morning with no memory of sending them. :confused3 Bummer. Oh well, will have to do it all again.

Thanks, Paula

Will just have time to vote after my trip! Will add this to my holiday to do list! :-)

Thanks for the votes sent in so far but there haven't been many, and probably not enough to make it worthwhile. I can extend the deadline until the end of December if people going on Christmas trips want a chance to vote?

Thanks for the votes sent in so far but there haven't been many, and probably not enough to make it worthwhile. I can extend the deadline until the end of December if people going on Christmas trips want a chance to vote?

Aw what a shame. I wonder why people aren't voting :confused3. A few people are going on Christmas trips as you say, so perhaps they will vote when they get back (I'm one of those, but have already voted :thumbsup2).

Sorry I never got around to it - first I had a sick dog, then my mum was in hospital then I've just spent the last four days in bed with flu but I promise I will do mine ASAP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter