Thanksgiving Weekend Rental..what Are My Chances With National??

Blueberry

Happy to be a Croc Mama
We are looking to rent a car saturday Nov 28th-Monday December 6th through National. For those who have been there over Thanksgiving weekend before, can I expect any reductions in rates then as they are doing now??

Any problems with picking up cars middle of the holiday weekend, wonder if the selection is a lot lower than normal, I assume it would be.

Any info would be great..thanks!!!

That being a big holiday weekend, the odds are not good for rate reductions. It's a big travel weekend - supply and demand will definitely affect prices.

And you are probably right, I would expect choices to be more limited than at other times of year.

Still, it's only a rental car. You are only driving it on vacation. If it gets you from A to B without all of you being squished, then all you need to worry about is finding a rate you can live with.

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter