Thanksgiving week

Hi - We are arriving Thanksgiving day and are staying until 12/06. YAHOO. I can hardly wait. We were lucky enough to get the Swan on hotwire. Sorry, have not seen any discounts posted for anyone for this time frame yet.

I called CRO today to ask about any room only codes. He said that they haven't heard anything one way or the other, but that I chould call back in about three weeks.

Originally posted by 2timer
We are still trying to decide when to go....i could use a "Deal"!

Are you a AAA member? If so call and ask about AAA discounts. They are out for this year and for 2004.

currently there is a package discount called the Winter Dream Maker, the discount is pretty good, especially for longer stays at deluxe resorts.
the room only discount out is AAA, not too deep, 10 - 20 %, but better than nothing!

oh, an i wioll be at WDW for Thanksgiving!!! :)

laura :)

Count us in :wave:

Arriving the Sunday before Thanksgiving and staying for 13 nights. We were able to take advantage of the great AP rate at the Swan with a free upgrade and late checkout.

If you have an AP or are eligible for the Nurse/Teacher/Gov't Employee discount at the Swan & Dolphin check them out.

Count us in too!

WE'll be arriving the day before Thanksgiving and leaving Sunday for our Disney cruise. We all can't wait to go, especially me!!

This will be our kids first cruise. So I'm excited for them.

See ya with a million other people. Hopefully it won't be that bad. No matter what, we'll have a great time!

:Pinkbounc

Laura

Laura,

That's the right kinda attitude to have. We survived the week between Christmas and New Years last year. Historically the most crowded time in Disney. No matter what we had a great time. :D

I hope everyone wears some lime green and has a great Thanksgiving holiday :wave:

PS.... We're going to Disney World :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We will be there to. We booked the FTP on the last avail. date 11/20 and booked room only for the nite of 11/27. We head back home on the 28th. I've never been during a holiday week but due to the kids schedules with school "1 in college 2 in kindergarten" this week works well for us.
See everyone there, Darlene

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter