Thanksgiving week Sun and Mon

Leofoenget

DIS Veteran
I will be there in 2 weeks. Half a day Sunday the 19th and Monday the 20th. Should I expect PACKED on Sunday just becasue it is a Sunday? And do you think Monday will be packed too? I will be with a 2 year old and I can't do any E ticket rides except Small World. ( is that an E ticket ride?) I plan on parades and fantasmic.

what should i expect?

I expect it to be moderately crowded. Small World will have long lines because of it being the holiday version. Ride it early in the day.

Leofoenget said:
I will be there in 2 weeks. Half a day Sunday the 19th and Monday the 20th. Should I expect PACKED on Sunday just becasue it is a Sunday? And do you think Monday will be packed too? I will be with a 2 year old and I can't do any E ticket rides except Small World. ( is that an E ticket ride?) I plan on parades and fantasmic.

what should i expect?

well its the beginning of thanksgiving week so I would say yeah it will be... :)

We were there that week last year. Yes it will be very busy, but not as bad as later in the week. We had a great time in spite of the crowds and plan on going that week again next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter