• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanksgiving - VB - availability at 7 month window????

mmouse1239

Mouseketeer
I am not looking to rent points, as I have plenty of my own to use. I simply would like to know if anyone has experience with booking VB at the 7month window for Thanksgiving. I would need two studios/rooms or a two bedroom. thoughts???

What are my chances of reserving at VB within 7 months?

Even if nothing is available right at 7 months, the chances are very good for something to become available - especially a 2BR villa.

I'd call right at 7 months from your arrival date and I expect your chanes will be good for availability. Please report back when you call.

Good luck! :)

Are two bedroom villas easier to obtain? I would have thought that two separate rooms would be easier. Shows what I know

Yes, at most DVC resorts the studios will fill up more quickly since there are fewer of those than 2BR villas and because the 2BRs will use more points.

Good luck! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter