Thanksgiving Day - grocery stores open???

northriver

DIS Veteran
Not sure where to post this questions.

Trip planning failure:

We arrive on Thanksgiving Day, staying off-site. It JUST occured to me that most likely all the grocery stores will be closed? Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be open? Most importantly, I think we need scotch for my mom, next, cereal and milk for the kids for breakfast. We can take some things in the luggage, but are flying carryon only so no liquids.

My local Target opens at like 9pm but thinking I don't want to brave the Black Friday crowds for milk !

Any suggestions appreciated!

My guess is the Hess mini-marts will be open, call or email and ask.

Not sure about Scotch. Find a liquor store which sells the miniature bottles. You should be able to fit more then enough 50ml bottles in your 3-1-1 baggie to last until the next day.

Not sure where to post this questions.

Trip planning failure:

We arrive on Thanksgiving Day, staying off-site. It JUST occured to me that most likely all the grocery stores will be closed? Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be open? Most importantly, I think we need scotch for my mom, next, cereal and milk for the kids for breakfast. We can take some things in the luggage, but are flying carryon only so no liquids.

My local Target opens at like 9pm but thinking I don't want to brave the Black Friday crowds for milk !

Any suggestions appreciated!
Walmart Supercenter
3250 Vineland Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
Open 24 hours

Black Friday starts at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day at Walmart, so long as you get your shopping done early -- the earlier the better -- you should be OK.

Not sure about Scotch. Find a liquor store which sells the miniature bottles. You should be able to fit more then enough 50ml bottles in your 3-1-1 baggie to last until the next day.

Brilliant. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter