Thanks to jtanddolly!

CastlePrincess

Earning My Ears
I just wanted to take a minute to really thank jtanddolly for her help with my save the date card and invitation. I was lucky enough to come across her on the disboards. She has an awesome blog and specializes in gorgeous wedding printables. jtanddolly was extremely patient and quick. She spent hours emailing back and forth as I constantly changed my mind about a color, wording, or placement of a hidden mickey head and never complained once about my indecisiveness. jtanddolly was also a wealth of knowledge when it came to wedding etiquette and always offered me solid advice when I wasn't quite sure which direction to go in. When we originally went to the print shop, we needed a minor adjustment and she emailed me back within 10 minutes with the revision! Amazing! The print shop here, which specializes in custom wedding invites, were amazed at how professional and creative her design was. I am currently working on putting my invites together and so do not have a picture of the finished product yet (will post soon). However, I just couldn't wait to share what a wonderful experience it has been for me. I am so, SOO thankful and would refer any Disney bride (or non-Disney bride for that matter) to her expertise!

Awww...thanks. That made my evening!

I'm glad that I could help in one small way to make your wedding extra special. I look forward to helping with any other needs you may have for welcome bags, resort information cards/newsletter, etc. I can't wait to see your final invitation with the added jewels!

Christina, I thought it would be fun to post your STD so that others could see it. If you want me to remove it, let me know. The addresses have been changed for this posting to random addresses.

I truly enjoyed working with Christina! She is going to make a beautiful bride! I love their engagement picture and that they used it to make a refrigerator magnet/STD to send to their potential guests. Here is the STD that together we designed:

BlogSTDExample.jpg

OMG! I love those STD's. That's exactly how I've been looking for one. Our theme is going to be Hidden Mickeys and that's perfect! :lovestruc:love:

Thanks for posting Dolly! I have been working for 2 days straight putting together the invites. I thought I would dread the folding, taping, and cutting of DIY projects but everytime I pick up my invite, I smile. It has been so enjoyable, not a chore at all! I can't wait to show off my invitations!

Dolly those are gorgeous and I totally love them! Ive been messing around with my mono you made me to try and find a STD idea but I really like those and would love to see what you could come up with for mine! I may be emailing you soon! ;)

Dolly those are gorgeous and I totally love them! Ive been messing around with my mono you made me to try and find a STD idea but I really like those and would love to see what you could come up with for mine! I may be emailing you soon! ;)

I look forward to it!

I second everything!!
Dolly is and extremely talented and generous designer and we are lucky to have her on the boards!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter