Thanks tag fairy!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Well your PM opened in a seperate window & I didn't read it straight away...then I saw your post about three others have got them & I thought I wonder if it was me! How dippy am I today???? :p

There is still someone else with a tag out there,that i believe has'nt realised yet.I always read everyones tags+seem to notice them if they have new ones-yes i have nothing better to do :rotfl2: .x.

There is still someone else with a tag out there,that i believe has'nt realised yet.I always read everyones tags+seem to notice them if they have new ones-yes i have nothing better to do :rotfl2: .x.

I read them too....just not my own this morning! Can't say I've notcied the other missing on yet though? :confused3

:wave2: Unfortunately I'm still wishing and waiting and hoping that the tag fairy will visit me;) ;) ;)

Great tag! :cool1: I wish the tag fairy would give me a new tag, Ive had mine for ages! :upsidedow

Well im pretty sure it wasnt there first thing because i checked.....thank you all for all kind messages.

I've got a tag too! I've only just noticed. I've no idea how long it's been there! Thanks tag fairy.:thumbsup2

That would be me :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I opened this thread because I love reading other people's tags and didn't even realise I had one. I was having crappy day as my dad was taken in to hospital over the weekend and this has really helped cheer me up

Thanks tag fairy :grouphug:

I've got a tag too! I've only just noticed. I've no idea how long it's been there! Thanks tag fairy.:thumbsup2

Great tag Theresa :thumbsup2

That would be me :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I opened this thread because I love reading other people's tags and didn't even realise I had one. I was having crappy day as my dad was taken in to hospital over the weekend and this has really helped cheer me up

Thanks tag fairy :grouphug:

Love your tag Jakki :thumbsup2 Sorry to hear that your dad has been taken into hospital, I hope he's feeling better soon :hug:

And there's even more tagging afoot!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Well done, everyone - you've been very lucky DISers today... xxx

pinky i think if i had a tag like yours it would spell disater my hubby doesnt know how much i spend on my card!!(lets leave it that way) can be a bit of a shopaholic, and a new baby to shop for doesnt help the addiction.
lol am already buying her disney outfits for my next trip!

brilliant Em, you deserve a shiny tag, with what you have been through these last few weeks

Thanks Tag fairy for moving the tag above the logo! It looks so neat and organised :)

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2: I am sooooo happy!

THANKS TAG FAIRY

It is fab -u- lous

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter