Thanks (Rented ECV off site)

StrwLady

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to thank you all for all the questions you answered regarding renting an ECV off site.

I ended up renting through Walker Mobility and it was a most plesent experience. As promised the ECV was there waiting for me when we checked in. It was a much more comfortable ECV. Faster too :) :).

All the things I worried about was no problem at all. (If the battery would run out before the end of our marathon day, if I would fit in a All Star room, bus lifts not working.) My hubby rode it on to the buses since I didnt feel comfortable doing that and only once did we have a bus that the lift didn't work. And then only had to wait 5 minutes or so for another bus. It was so nice not having to jump up in the morning and rush out worrying that they might rent all the ECV's for that park and we did a lot more park hopping knowing that I always had use of an ECV. I even used it when I did my laundry. The laundry room was a bit away from our room and it was so much easier to motor over there. :) :) :)

So thanks again for the encouragement. And to anyone thinking about renting off site I highly recommend Walker Mobility. Quality product and friendly service.

Take Care
Jamie

2/78 Off Site (went with High School Choir)
2/97 All Star Music
3/00 Off Site
9/00 All Star Music
3/01 All Star Movie
waiting patiently for 2/02 Pop Century

Thanks for the feedback, Jamie. I am glad it worked out for you!

galc.gif
DIS disABILITIES Discussion Board FAQ under construction!
"My brain takes a vacation just to give my heart more room..."
teri@iluvdisney.com

Glad to hear of your good experience. Recently, I had a potential problem with my Walker ECV, I thought I heard a funny noise in one tire. They had a replacement ECV at BWV in less than 30 mins, no questions asked. Even offered to meet me at any of the parks if I wanted to get going.
I have used them several times now and have always been happy.

Nanajo DVC 8/98

Offsite 5/78
Contemp 11/85
BWV 3/99
OKW 11/99
BWV 3/01
OKW 11/01

We're renting two ECV's from them over Easter. I
found their organization to be superior when
calling with questions to their two competitors.
It's our first rental and I'm nervous about
the on and off bus thing as well as the monorails
with two scooters-anyone know if there is
space for two. We're at SOG but plan to go to
the Poly for monorail and regular buses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter