Thanks, inspired by Jenjie

fantasymagic

<font color=deeppink>Prefers fantasy to reality<br
Thanks to everyone on this board. I come here first every day, to get the news first, before CNN or MSNBC.

It's so easy to get wrapped up in slanted media views and protesters and distressing views and news, I'm thankful I have this haven.

I always come away from all of your posts stronger about my convictions.

I'm thankful to have a place to hear personal accounts of troops and families of the troops. Whether relief, sadness, grief or thankfulness, we need to be reminded that the troops are people, with families, friends and loved ones.

I'm thankful to be able to know how to support our troops with care packages.

I'm thankful that here on the board I can find news articles and opinions that I won't get on CNN, or MSNBC.

Thank you to everyone here for bolstering my patriotic feelings. (I hope that came out okay and you know what I meant.)

Thank you.

I agree so much!! Considering my SO described me as "evil" last night (and yes, he said it in a hateful way) because I choose to believe the administration knows more than I do.....

this is a haven for me to know I am NOT the only one who truly supports what our troops are doing.

I appreciate the different view points here, too. DH argues with the TV ..:rolleyes: I like to get a little feedback. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter