Thanks friends for all your advice- Started Dream Business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do not put the OP in the questionable position of advertising here on the DIS. Those who wish to know more about her website and business should PM her to ask for a link. Please do not here to ask for it.

Sorry everyone, apparently I broke the Dis rules when I told you the name of my business...so, just PM me if you want to know. I really,really appreciate all your interest, well wishes and ideas. I will respond to all PMs. You're a great group of people!:thumbsup2

Everyone who PM'd or requested my website, I've PM'd you all back! Whew! Thanks for such an overwhelming response! Right now, there are no prices because I'm hoping to wholesale and drop ship mainly to other sellers. So far, my plan is working. I'm now in three locations in just 3 weeks...with more inquiries everyday.

This is all happening very fast, but I really am ready for it. I feel like I have sat back and researched, looked into many different avenues and found the best thing for my business and my family. I'd love a storefront (but I think that's my vainity speaking)...to be home and paint in my kitchen is really ideal for me (and of course, my family).

If you have a dream,go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter