Thanks for your help!

Tigger22

Tigger Fantatic
DH had foot surgery in mid-Jan and we always plan a short WDW vacation in March - so I was a little worried about what we were going to do. He got out of his cast 2/28, and is now in a walking boot, but hadn't walked on it in 6 weeks. Following the advise from this board, we rented a ECV from Walker. I have nothing but great things to say about Walker, and the Disney buses. I was worried - but unnecessarily so, because everything went great. The only inconsistency was at the parks - sometimes within the same ride...a CM told us we could take the ECV into an attraction, and then 5 feet later (not an exaggeration), two stopped us - and told us we couldn't. At another attraction, a CM didn't really want to deal with us - and just told us to get a FP and come back. Not a big deal - didn't interfere with our trip. We did really see the park in a whole new light...and by the end of the trip we did joke a bit about just running over the people who look, see you coming, and still step right in front of you.

Thanks again for all the good advice.

I'm glad to read you had & your husband has a good trip & found the ECV helpful. I have rented from Walker four times & have always had good service.

Thanks for reporting back.
We always wonder how people have done. Glad to hear you had a good time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter