Thanks for helping me soooo much, one more question about food!!...

zakatak

<font color=deeppink>Cinderella looked at me like
Thanks again. You may be making my dream viable.

How much can we expect to pay for food on property each day, for 2 adults, a five year old, 2 year old and 11 mo old? We have never stayed on property so we don't know the cost of food!!

Thanks.
Karen
:rolleyes:

but we estimated $100 for two adults and probably came in just under that.
Usually breakfast (light) was $6. (Filled our refillables and grabbed a couple of pastries at the CSR Pepper Market.)
Lunch usually was $16 - $17.
Dinner ran $50 - just under $60.
Then DH is too picky to drink water out of the fountain or faucet. So bottled water ran $2.50 a bottle. :rolleyes:

AK : Lions, Tiggers & Bears! Oh My!

It all depends on how tight your budget it. Last year there were 4 of us, me,DH,DD8,DS6. We allowed $100 day for food. We had breakfast in the room at All Stars(we had a cooler) Then we usually ate at counter service restaurants for lunch and dinner at parks -about $25 meal-usually less. We squeezed in 2 charactor meals(Chef Mickey and Crystal Palace), and went to Rainforest Cafe and Prime Time 50's. I had money left over. We had refillable mugs..... that helped alot. When I go next month, my DH is staying home, I am allowing $40-50 a day for me and a 7 and 9 year old. I do have to add, we took snacks into the park(rice crispie treats and pretzels were the fav) and my son eats very little- maybe french fries and pb&j, but my husband eats double) You could go look at Deb Wills site for menus- that helped me alot with my budget. www.wdwig.com Hope this helps you! Have a great time!!!!

All Star Sports Oct 2000
HIFS & Sheraton World Feb 2001

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest