Thanks everyone. Please close!

Hi,
What are you looking for for the tent rooms?
Bug

I would like to trade for the pirate fortress room. What do I have to offer: Firework magic, tron table/ chairs, and tons and tons of full pirate ship codes. I could also get some other stuff if you are looking for specific items that aren't SUPER rare.

Bugdozer Anything rare or a quest item or equal to the 2000 credits I could sell the tent for.

so 2,000 credits for pirate fortress room sound good?

1 blue and yellow tron lichtcycle chair
5 ice
1 cyan honk kong chair
1 magenta honk kong chair
1 blue saucer
1 red turnstile
1 DRL paradise pin

For pirate fortress?

Sorry to everyone else, but I really like Waffleman's offer for the fortress room.

My little sister wants the High School Musical Room code. Are you accepting buyable items equal to its selling value? She doesn't have a kiosk, or anything that would be of real value to you unfortunately. If so, what is the price for this room and what do you want her to buy you?

Thank you! :)
~Sparky Boots

Sparkle_Cherry
The High School Room is difficult to fix a price for, It is more in demand than the Tent room but It has no resale value. I really would prefer an item of rare furniture, would have to think about what I would trade for it in buyables. Let me get back to you or you can make a suggestion.

How about a purple carpet chair and/or HSM piano? I'm having to pitch these in for her because she hasn't got any rare furniture.

~Sparky Boots

Me ME I will give to santa hats for the tent room Pls. if DEAL PM and Post answer pls. I really need that room for my little sister who is 6 and has her own little account on VMK. If you could get me that room that would be FANTASTIC :goodvibes

Now U Want three Santa Hats?? :confused3 :guilty: The room is for my sister Arg. Can i still get it for 2 Santa Hats?Pls

MKOATEYW said:
Sparkle_Cherry
The High School Room is difficult to fix a price for, It is more in demand than the Tent room but It has no resale value. I really would prefer an item of rare furniture, would have to think about what I would trade for it in buyables. Let me get back to you or you can make a suggestion.

I still have tent rooms left if anyone needs them! I want 2 santa hats for each room, or any item of rare furniture.
I will bid 2 santa hats for a tent code

My little sister keeps asking me if you said yes or not, but unfortunately I can't give her a definite answer because I don't think you've answered my initial question yet. Could you please get back to me, whether you have agreed upon anything or not? Thank-you. :)

~Sparky Boots

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter