Thank you

KevinB

Graduate of Mug Man University
Dis Board friends,
I want to thank you very much for your information. I had my MRI read the other day and to my dismay surgery will be needed to repair my knee. I will have an ECV reserved with Walker. We are goig to enjoy US/IOA and WDW as much as possible.

DW (or as I like beautiful bride (BB)) and I are leaving Tuesday morning and we are going to have a great time. I just wanted to thank you all for your understanding and encouragement and thoughts.

Enjoy!

Glad to know that you found this to be a helpful place.
Here's some pixie dust fro a great trip. Let us know how everything went when you get back.

Kevin, I hope you & your wife have a wondreful vacation - at least you will see sunshine - that is reason enough to go :). I have rented three times from Walker & have had good experiences al lthree times. Don't forget to grab a light colored towel to cover the vinyl seat on the ECV.

Remember that it is about enjoying yourself, and NOT about doing everything. (Or anything.)

There are many things that you will notice and enjoy this trip, because you CAN'T fly past on your way to whatever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter