Thank you...

marklar

Earning My Ears
Just back from our first trip to WDW 03/24/03-03/30/03 and wanted to say thanks so much for all of the information and input you all gave me. It was invaluable! So glad I found this site before we went. We had a really great time even thought it was very crowded. Can't wait to go again! If anyone has any questions feel free to ask. Thanks again!!

Yes, we had a great time. Sorry it ended, goes by soo fast. The weather was perfect only rained one day while we were there and it really wasn't that bad. As I mentioned it was pretty crowded but we never waited in line more than 20-25 min and used fastpass when we could. We also did E-ride night on Friday 03/28 and it was by far the best $36.00 we spent the whole time we were there. We were able to ride Space MTN, Spalsh MTN and Big thunder MTN without having to wait in line at all and my son got several character autographs without waiting in a long line. We didn't get to do everything we had planned on doing...just too much to see and do in 6 days (guess we'll just have to go back o darn) We ate at several good restraunts while there and did a character meal which my son really enjoyed. Everyone had a great time very exahusted LOTS of walking!

I am glad you had a wonderful trip.that does gie you an excuse to go back.but if you are like me i find an excuse quite often.:smooth:

I'm glad you had a great trip Mark. I hope you will hang around and share your knowledge with others. :)

Welcome back, Mark. It's good to hear you had a great trip. I agree with Snuggles, I hope you will continue to visit the DIS and help others who are planning trips in the future.

So, will you be writing a trip report?

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter