Thank You!

Gitts2008

Mouseketeer
I want to thank everyone for all of their advice and suggestions and to SUE for all of the valuable information that she provided, and Bette for reassuring me that I can do this. I booked our lil' trip today. I am still very nervous taking my mom, but I am arming myself with information to make it a great trip. It is a short trip, but it will be very memorable.

**I requested a room that is not cleaned with any type of Lysol product prior our arrival. The CM was great. He stated that he put the request on our reservation, but asked that we check the room before my mom goes into the room to endure that it was not cleaned with any Lysol products.**

I would like to suggest that for anyone who puts in a request regarding an allergy that they also check the room prior to their special needs person entering.

83 days and counting :) :cheer2:

Thanks for the thanks.

Hope you have a grat trip.

I inspect every place we go into when travelling before I even unpack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter