THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

SArnhalt

Earning My Ears
I just wanted to thank everyone on these boards. We just got back from a wonderful 8 night trip. I couldn't have done it with out you. I learned so much from these boards!! We stayed at Dixie Landings at Bldg 14, (suggested on these boards!), used Tiffany Towncar (as suggested here!), rented at car for a day at National located on site, ate at Chef Mickeys, Cinderella's Royal Table, Crystal Palace and enjoyed Hoop-de-do Revue! Also signed up for the Disney Club card and saved quite a bit on resort room, passes, national car, and souvenirs! Weather was great also!

You are very welcome as a new Diser and as someone who these boards have helped.. Maybe you want to write a trip report and help the next Diser along on their trip with some great ideas.. Glad you had good weather..

<font color=purple>Mac-key Mouse</font>
dancecindy.gif

Coordinator of the First Annual Official Dis Convention
Co-Moderator Theme Parks Attractions & Strategies
Co-Moderator Trip Reports
Co-Host Wednesday Night Chat

elvis.gif

I'm so glad you found the info here as useful as I do. :) My family is glad that I have these tips to help our trip be more fun. I hope you will write a full report of your trip. One more thing....Welcome to the Dis :)

hipgrl1.gif
iluvchat.gif

<FONT COLOR=Red> Co-Chat Mistress</font>
<FONT COLOR=Red>Instructional Chat Co-Host
</FONT>
<font color=Blue> Co-Moderator Trip Reports Board</font>
<font color=green>
<font color=FF00CC>Co-Moderator Theme Parks, Attractions and Strategies

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter