• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Thank You...Thank You....Thank you! Pics of finished projects

jlfreed

Earning My Ears
Here is a link to my finished projects. Thank you so much to all the DISigners! Without you I would never have even made such things. I am sure that all of the kids and adults will appreciate these things so much. I want to thanks RustManFan, JTANDDOLLY, Bababear, milliepie, Wendypooh, – M_I_C_K_E_Y, Natalie, and everyone else that I used...if I forgot someone I am so sorry.

Thanks again!!

http://s880.photobucket.com/albums/ac4/jlfreed/Finished%20Projects/

Thanks for posting pics! It is always so nice to see that things you made are used and appreciated! Everything looks GREAT! I hope you have a magical trip.

Everything looks great. I especially like the "Disney, Here I come" shirts. Very cute! I am guessing that you designed them as I have not seen them around here. Great Job!

I saw something similar or the saying anyway...just took it from there. It was a lot of fun and my parent's hearts will melt when they see the back with the "dreams come true". I had a lot of inspiration from everyone on here.

I love the cards attached by the ring and would love to do something similar...I tried looking around the board, but did not see anything....do you have a link to that thread?

If you go to Dotty's post above and click on her 4shared.com link...she has a travel planner pages section and they are under
Kathy (Mickey's Best Girl) Park Pages
I made them in to postcard size and added all our information on them.
I also found somewhere(if I find it I will let you know) photopass location cards.
And I found lists of snack options(dining plan) and made them into postcard size.
I will put those in a file on my photobucket...here is the link:
http://s880.photobucket.com/albums/ac4/jlfreed/Disign%20files/

Feel free to use them...there may be changes to the snack options...I got most of the info from the DIS boards (search snack options, or snacks on dining plan 2010) and themouseforless.com. Hope they work for you.

Hi jlfreed. I think your activity books are so cute! Did you do them yourself or did you get them off of the Disboards? I would love to do some for my kids, please let me know. Thanks so much!

I think there are pages all over the boards...but I found the covers and a few pages at donatalie's photobucket page.
I printed them off and had them bound at Officemax or Office Depot or wherever you prefer.
I hope this helps.

I think I searched "activity pages" or "coloring pages"
You can also search the web and come up with all kinds of things!!

Feel free to use them...there may be changes to the snack options...I got most of the info from the DIS boards (search snack options, or snacks on dining plan 2010) and themouseforless.com. Hope they work for you.

jlfreed, thanks for the snack links! Did you find the photopass locations? That's what I am searching for.

TIA

The Photopass cards are in the same location as the planner cards...they would be in Dottie's 4shared account under travel planner pages and Mickey's Best Girl 4x6 cards. I hope you can find them. I just looked it up. Hope I am not too confusing.
Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter